SteelSeries Rival Vs Corsair Sabre RDG (Vs other mice if they are better)

13lake_mahaff

I am looking at getting either a Rival or a Sabre for Christmas, which one should i get or are there other better options (Don't say a mouse without extra buttons because while i can play without them i would rather have them)

The Mionix Castor is by far the best mouse I have ever owned and probably one of my favorite pieces of tech. It's dead accurate, and has AMAZING ergonomics. 

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this. 

Using the rival right now and have done more miles on it then any other mouse! It's so comfortable and is a great multimedia/gaming mouse. Nothing to fancy, and has great software to adjust the mouse DPI, colours, ect. 

Fnatic uses it for a reason :D

Might add this later...

There's the Logitech G600 for another contender.

The Mionix Castor is by far the best mouse I have ever owned and probably one of my favorite pieces of tech. It's dead accurate, and has AMAZING ergonomics. 

The Mionix Castor is out of stock in most reliable shops for me

There's the Logitech G600 for another contender.

Forgot to say that i will be using the mouse for FPS not MMO's

Forgot to say that i will be using the mouse for FPS not MMO's

It'd still be fine to use for FPS. Depending on the FPS, it'll allow for super quick weapon selections.

It'd still be fine to use for FPS. Depending on the FPS, it'll allow for super quick weapon selections.

I play CS GO at GN 2