2x dell 2414h or LG 29um67p

MrDynamicMan

The u2414h would be perfect for dual monitoring, considering that it has very thin bezels.

Personally, I prefer having two monitors rather than a single wide one, as I use my second monitor as more of a "monitoring" tool, with Skype, irc, foobar2000, twitch on it. If I wanted to do all of that on a single monitor while playing a game, I would have to go through a lot of trouble.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

The u2414h would be perfect for dual monitoring, considering that it has very thin bezels.

Personally, I prefer having two monitors rather than a single wide one, as I use my second monitor as more of a "monitoring" tool, with Skype, irc, foobar2000, twitch on it. If I wanted to do all of that on a single monitor while playing a game, I would have to go through a lot of trouble.

yeah, guess so. My main considerations were being able to multitask in game vs better fov + much nicer aesthetic.

- snip-