Please what is the most similar mouse by shape to G9X

Tzvi

i needed to buy a new mouse i got logitech G502 i just tried to play my main multiplayer game right now for an hour an i will cry myself to bed tonight 

i can not play with the mouse its like having a whale under my hand and i struggle to to anything compered to the G9x 

you CAN NOT claw grip the G502! 

now i will need to spend more money again please what is the most similar mouse to the G9X shape 

this means no over curvy shape on the upper part the curve in the G502 is an obstacle there is just too much mouse body going back from the main finger buttons it is a pure obstacle keeping me from pressing the buttons and moving the mouse in general 

i am looking for a mouse that while i have a perfect claw grip on the left and right button the lower part of my palm has no contect with the mouse it is rested on the desk while having a gap of air until the end of the mouse while my hand is not on the mouse curvy body like the G502 

from looks alone i see Corsair Vengeance M65 might be similar as it looks short and does not have a high curved back 

please what mouse should i look at 

perfect claw grip no high back and short theres a gap from the back of the mouse to the lower part of my palm rested on the desk

Edit" while saying claw grip it is actually more of a finger tip grip i am after

g700s i claw grip it quite well

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

i have a nearby store with 

Razer Abyssus 2014 Essential Ambidextrous  

in  stock

i found a place saying it is a finger tip grip mouse 

someone knows it?

I would take a look at Cooler Master (CM Storm) Spawn/Xornet/Xornet II and the Corsair M45 (ignore the M65, the sensor is worse than on the M45), or even some of the MadCatz R.A.Ts. Logitech G303 is pretty nice for fingertip and claw grips, but isn't as wide.