Windows 10 security

I know windows 10 had huge security holes in it when it first launcjed . I swore I would never go to it for that reason but recently I've seen some beer performance in gaming with the os. Are the security flaws worth the trade off for better performance....

It's just as secure as any other MS OS. What you should be worrying about is privacy. There's a lot of intrustive stuff in W10, but you can disable it all.(Or at least it shows that it is disabled)

i7 4790k | GTX 970 | 16GB

That's all you need to know. It's a beast.

I know windows 10 had huge security holes in it when it first launcjed . I swore I would never go to it for that reason but recently I've seen some beer performance in gaming with the os. Are the security flaws worth the trade off for better performance....

There was no security flaw in Windows 10. The OS is based on Windows 8.1

The only 'issue' is that the OS collects telemetry data on all users. This is not used to identify you, it is just your usage data is put in a big database with everyone else, and Microsoft can see like heatmaps on where people click on (they don't see your screen), how many monitors you have, how many GPUs you have, etc.

You can't disable it, you can just select "Basic" (with no information on what is being sent), as option.

As Windows 10 has a multiple services tied together, such as OneDrive, Cortana, and so, the Privacy Policy covers all of them, with flexibility for Microsoft to grow. So some people interpret the information as "Microsoft has access to my files!", when in reality it is "If you use OneDrive, in order for Microsoft to have and provide you the files you put on THEIR servers (OneDrive Servers), they will have access to them, naturally, in order to make it all work".

And things like that. But people believes conspiracies that there is some tie in with the U.S government in spying the world.