is this good?

SmilesRising
Go to solution Solved by Kobathor,

The G2 is rated tier 1 in linus tier system so ill buy it. Thanks for the help :)

You're welcome! Good luck with your new PSU. 

@Oscar-Alvermalm follow your posts! 

It's good. But, I would get something like an EVGA G2 550 or GS 550. Better PSU's for cheaper (in the US they're cheaper.) Or get a Seasonic modular 80+ Gold unit, or an XFX PSU (Seasonic rebrand.) 

If the EVGA units are more expensive, though, then just get the RM 550. Still a great unit. 

I used to be quite active here.

I use the CX 600m and there's nothing wrong with it and you will save more money on it

I sexually identify as a Dell Optiplex 755

I use the CX 600m and there's nothing wrong with it and you will save more money on it

they're good for low end builds, and things like HTPCs where there's not lots of heat generated. They're not the best, not even close, but they work for certain things. 

@Oscar-Alvermalm follow your posts! 

It's good. But, I would get something like an EVGA G2 550 or GS 550. Better PSU's for cheaper (in the US they're cheaper.) Or get a Seasonic modular 80+ Gold unit, or an XFX PSU (Seasonic rebrand.) 

If the EVGA units are more expensive, though, then just get the RM 550. Still a great unit. 

The EVGA is it the G2 Supernova?

Watches and computers                    

The EVGA is it the G2 Supernova?

Yes. That, or the GS Supernova. Again, if it's more expensive than the RM then I wouldn't bother. 

Yes. That, or the GS Supernova. Again, if it's more expensive than the RM then I wouldn't bother. 

http://cdon.se/hemelektronik/evga-supernova-g2-550w-p35318369?gclid=CjwKEAiAhPCyBRCtwMDS5tzT03gSJADZ8VjRR-QdF1rh32Mk_9TGK9Cn619Vey2rG6jek3zifqShbBoCWenw_wcB

This one is like 50kr cheaper. Should i get this then?

Watches and computers                    

Yes, that's the one. It's cheaper, so I'd buy it instead. I own the G2 650W, and it's running awesome. 

Yes, that's the one. It's cheaper, so I'd buy it instead. I own the G2 650W, and it's running awesome. 

The G2 is rated tier 1 in linus tier system so ill buy it. Thanks for the help :)

Watches and computers                    

You're welcome! Good luck with your new PSU.