HELP! BSOD Whea_uncorrrectable_error

Thettj

Hi guys i currently bought a new PC and installed all the components myself. Here are the specs:

MSI B150A Gaming PRO
i5-6500

2x GSKILL RIPJAWS DDR4 2300MhZ
Sapphire R9 380 Nitro OC
Seasonic 650W M12II EVO Bronze
OCZ Trion 100 240GB SSD

Windows 8.1 64 bit

Here are the issues:
Windows is able to boot, but at random times it would crash and display (WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error)

I tried to determine the problem:

1. Reinstalling windows did not solve the problem. Ran SFC and no corrupted files were found
2. I then headed down to the hardware store to change a set of DIMMS, after installing the new ones it still crashed
3. I removed the r9 380 card and then ran on the integrated graphics. I highly suspect that it is the GPU that is causing the problem as i did not have crashes using the integrated graphics while running dota 2, but when using the gpu i crashed when i entered a game. 

I also noticed that the fan does not spin even when i ran dota 2, which is pretty odd. I realise that it has some 0db that sapphire included but im suspecting heat issues on the GPU that caused the bsod.. 

in need of help :((((

Get a BIOS update, then check for outdated drivers for the 380.

"The REVISED Companion Cube, v2.1" - "1440p, lock on." Discover it by clicking here.   // Peripherals - Corsair Strafe RGB  + Steelseries Rival

CPU - i7-6700k // Motherboard - ASRock Z170 Extreme 6+ // CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i GTX // Memory - 16GB HyperX Fury DDR4-2133 (2x8GB) // Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 1TB // Graphics - Crossfire Sapphire R9 Fury Tri-X // PSU -  EVGA SuperNova G2 850W // Case - Corsair Carbide Air 540 (Steel) // Devices - iPhone 6 Plus, Macbook Pro //

Also, if you are running the latest Crimson drivers, you may be a victim of the fan bug. A hotfix is coming today ( as said by AMD)

"The REVISED Companion Cube, v2.1" - "1440p, lock on." Discover it by clicking here.   // Peripherals - Corsair Strafe RGB  + Steelseries Rival

CPU - i7-6700k // Motherboard - ASRock Z170 Extreme 6+ // CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i GTX // Memory - 16GB HyperX Fury DDR4-2133 (2x8GB) // Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 1TB // Graphics - Crossfire Sapphire R9 Fury Tri-X // PSU -  EVGA SuperNova G2 850W // Case - Corsair Carbide Air 540 (Steel) // Devices - iPhone 6 Plus, Macbook Pro //

Get a BIOS update, then check for outdated drivers for the 380.

I just updated the BIOS, and the same error occurs. It happens unexpectedly. :((( im also running the latest drivers according to AMD autodetect