Computer Randomly makes A VSHEW sound?

Bit8xPr0

randomly, when or when not in use my computer will make a sound which I thought sounded like a shutdown sound *but shutting down this computer actually makes no sound* Kind of sounds like VJEW or VSHEW or something. 

EVGA G2 1300W, I did accidentally get water in my power supply a while back but would it leave a power supply semi functional? I mean I'm not anywhere close to drawing 1300w but would I be able to still? Or perhaps the water left my computer semi functional.

Edit: Just flipped the switch on my power supply and it kind of made that sound but the sound I get is held out longer etc.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

It sounds like its taking off 

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

I really want to hear what a VJEW/VSHEW sounds like..really really

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I really want to hear what a VJEW/VSHEW sounds like..really really

Me too, it's kind of hard to describe sounds ya know?

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Maybe your fans spinning up, my mums PC does something similar but when starting up, the CPU fan ramps up, could be dust clearing.

I would get the PSU checked also with a wall voltage meter and a PSU checker (Ones where you plug into a PCB will do fine) maybe something wrong with the fan controller on the PSU.

What does an Transformer get? Life insurance or car insurance? - Russell Howard - Standup (Made me giggle a bit)

It sounds like its taking off 

Yeah, that's it.

Maybe your fans spinning up, my mums PC does something similar but when starting up, the CPU fan ramps up, could be dust clearing.

I would get the PSU checked also with a wall voltage meter and a PSU checker (Ones where you plug into a PCB will do fine) maybe something wrong with the fan controller on the PSU.

Alright, I'll ask my dad if he has one of those tomorrow lol.