Custom sleeving help

I have a pc with a red and black theme but I wanted to have custom sleeved cables, and I know I could get them from Amazon.de but I want to sleeve them my self so what will I need and where can I get it? (I want to Steve my extentions, not the actual psu cables)

Ok I know what I need, can I get it in a local store here in Portugal ?

I have no clue.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Ok I know what I need, can I get it in a local store here in Portugal ?

I've seen sleeving and heatshrink on shelves in car accessory stores and normal hardware stores. 

You'll also need tools like tiny flathead screwdrivers to pull out the pins in the connectors if you want to sleeve the wires individually.

I've seen sleeving and heatshrink on shelves in car accessory stores and normal hardware stores.

You'll also need tools like tiny flathead screwdrivers to pull out the pins in the connectors if you want to sleeve the wires individually.

Alright, thank you!

Ok, thank you :)

I'm actually make a guide on this to expand the Modding FAQ, hopefully it will be up soon within the week.

In general if your aren't making new wires, you need sleeving material 4mm for individual sleeving, side cutters, lighter and heatgun, heatshrink, pin removal tools. Most of that stuff can be found in a local hardware store where the rest will need to be purchased from places that sell sleeving like Mainframe Customs (lutro0customs), Icemodz, Shakmodz being a few.

Lutro0 here does some very good videos on different sleeving and the methods:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT7p3y4df3uwYYZI7bcdJAA

how about you get one of our extension kits? We do ship to Portugal.

Extension Kit + 8 Combs is just 29.90EUR: http://cablemod.com/products/?filter_product-category=82

I want to get a kit of C series cables for my ax 760, but on the compatibility page it said that the 24 pin cable won't work. I saw on a another post that you wrote that 24 pin cables will be compatible. Can you confirm this?

Did my post help you? Then make sure to rate it!

Check out my post on symbolic links! || PSU ranking and tiers || Pokemon Thread

I want to get a kit of C series cables for my ax 760, but on the compatibility page it said that the 24 pin cable won't work. I saw on a another post that you wrote that 24 pin cables will be compatible. Can you confirm this?

If you purchase a C-Series Full Kit then you will received a AX 760 cable free of charge - may I ask where you are located? Depending on from what shop you are going to purchase I will instruct you how to get the free AX 760 24 PIN cable.

If you purchase a C-Series Full Kit then you will received a AX 760 cable free of charge - may I ask where you are located? Depending on from what shop you are going to purchase I will instruct you how to get the free AX 760 24 PIN cable.

I'm going to purchase at performancepcs.com. Will still get a free 24 pin if I buy the basic cable kit?

I'm going to purchase at performancepcs.com. Will still get a free 24 pin if I buy the basic cable kit?

in what color are you planning to purchase your C-Series? Need the color and then I can give you the right code.

in what color are you planning to purchase your C-Series? Need the color and then I can give you the right code.

I'm going to buy this: http://www.performance-pcs.com/cablemod-c-series-axi-hxi-rm-basic-cable-kit-black.html