Best ~$80 USD on/over-ear headphones?

goldhound44

Hey guys, so I've been looking around for some headphones as a BDay gift for my sister since she asked me to get her some headphones for her birthday.

yeah.

So my budget for her is about $80, and I could stretch it to ~90ish, but I really want to keep it more around the 80 mark if possible.

Something to note is that looks kinda matter to her, (she's fan of red so red would be nice) but really as long as it's not as ass-ugly as the Sennheiser HD280's it's cool.

I was looking at the Philips SHP9500 's, they look okay, and have positive reviews, AND they were on sale on a Newegg flash for about $60, but they sold out, and not going to buy them for $100 on amazon.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

GH4

EDIT: Doesn't matter if they're open/closed/semi back.  Whatever is cool. 

i5-4690k @ 3.5ghz - Gigabyte R9390 - MSI Z97S SLI Krait - 2x4GB S.Skill RAM @ 2400 NZXT S340 - EVGA 850W B2 -  Silicon Power S60 240GB SSD (boot + main programs) - Segate 1TB (Mass storage)

Is that how you signature?

Logitech G430..? I think they look extremely sexy.

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

HD 518

Logitech G430..? I think they look extremely sexy.

Sound like shit though

SHure SRH-440, bit over budget but you'll find them cheaper

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one