Razer Kraken 7.1 or Logitech G430 7.1?

Yoo Song Won

Razer Kraken 7.1 or Logitech G430? 

And don't mention Hyper X Cloud II cause I know they wreck both...

Also I know that they aren't really 7.1... 

The G430, I have it and it's pretty good, keep in mind that the cord tangles easily . . . I recently notice Team SoloMid used this headset at Cluj-Napoca so I'm pretty happy with that . . .

Neither, they're shit. Get the Hyper X Cloud II.

I did mention not to mention Hyper X's...

Razer Kraken 7.1 or Logitech G430? 

And don't mention Hyper X Cloud II cause I know they wreck both...

Also I know that they aren't really 7.1... 

If you know the hyper x wrecks both then why ask?

Personally, I would get the Logitech because I have the 230s, which are the same thing as the 430s minus the 7.1 surround. I really like the fit. I have a friend who let me borrow his Razer Kracken Pros, and it felt like a toy. The weight was distributed way to far outwards in my opinion. I really like Razer as a company, but sometimes their products aren't as good as people say they are.

My legit rig:

CPU: i5 6600k GPU: Asus Strix 1070 RAM: 16 GB of Corsair LPX CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 Motherboard:  Asus Z170I Pro Gaming Storage: Adata Sp550 120 GB and WD Black 3 TB Case: NZXT Manta Power Supply: EVGA 550 GS Monitors: 2 LG 25UM58-P Ultrawides Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid-i Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB

IF I was forced to choose between 2 pieces of welfare plastic, then I suppose I'd have to go with the Logitech. But for $4 more you can get the Cloud Core (Cloud 2 seems worthless IMO) from GameStop, so end the debate by telling them to stop being peasants and purchase quality stuff.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2