good palm grip mice

ridfer

hi,

i am looking for a new mouse, i've had my func ms3 for almost 2 years now i think. i really love the ergonomics of the mouse, but the scroll wheel isn't working properly (i had this problem earlier i send it out for service and got a complete new mouse 8~ months ago). and since func is no more i need to find another nice mouse for my daily driver.

so i was looking for a new mouse. but there arent that many mice out there with support for all fingers.

i was already looking at the mionix naos, but i wish it had just 1 or 2 more buttons on it. since i'm used to that, if there are no better options however i think i'm gonna roll with the naos.

i was wondering if you had a few suggestions maybe.

well go with the naos its a good choice. make sure to get the naos 7000 because its the only naos with an optical sensor

take a look at the mionix castor also.it has some type of finger support. but its sensor is excellent

Mionix1-300x200.jpg

The Naos has the perfect ergonomics for a palm grip and I strongly suggest it if you want a mouse with ring and pinky finger support.

Just make sure to get the Naos 7000 as it has a better sensor compared to the other models.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

The Razer Naga is a great palm grip mouse, but if you're not into all the extra buttons maybe try G500S from Logitech (its on sale at the time of this post on their US website for $30)