Microsoft Visual Studio 2015

OSBK

for the main time guys i do have the visual studio 2013 pro, it's just awesome and easy to use. since visual studio 2015 is out i was trying to find the difference between visual studio 2013 and 2015 but i didn't find something that realy helps. if anyone could help me with that i'll appreciate it. what are the new fonctions and is there any bugs. and is it worth buying the vs2015 or should i just stay with the vs2013. and thanks for helping.

There are certainly differences. Here is a list they put out at release and here is a list they put out for Update 1 RC. Here is another page that describes what's new.

You should check out the free Visual Studio 2015 Community. It has most of the features of Visual Studio 2015 Professional, here is a comparison page. If you fall within the license agreement, you can even use it professionally.

Usage

For individuals

Any individual developer can use Visual Studio Community to create their own free or paid apps.

For organizations

An unlimited number of users within an organization can use Visual Studio Community for the following scenarios: in a classroom learning environment, for academic research, or for contributing to open source projects.

For all other usage scenarios: 
In non-enterprise organizations, up to five users can use Visual Studio Community. In enterprise organizations (meaning those with >250 PCs or >$1 Million US Dollars in annual revenue), no use is permitted beyond the open source, academic research, and classroom learning environment scenarios described above.

At the very least, you can use it to compare it against Visual Studio 2013.

There are certainly differences. Here is a list they put out at release and here is a list they put our for Update 1 RC.

You should check out Visual Studio 2015 Community. It has most, if not all, the features of Visual Studio 2015 Professional. If you fall within the license agreement, you can even use it professionally.

At the very least, you can use it to compare it against Visual Studio 2013.

finqly someone camed to help me. i'll take a look, thanks man

finqly someone camed to help me. i'll take a look, thanks man

No problem. Note that I edited my post to add in a couple more links to help.

No problem. Note that I edited my post to add in a couple more links to help.

ok. i will check them

ok. i will check them

The biggest change for me is the fixed and cleaned up (read: no more 1980s code) compiler for C++ as well as Clang support. 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]