Fallout 4 Questions

Extrememining

I an getting fallout 4 in a few weeks and i have a few questions.

1. Is there a way to create multiple "worlds" to have one to mess around on?

2. How hard is it to remove radiation/regain health?

3.If i go to a place to get power amour (like court 35) at a low level (below level 30) then go back at a higher level (above level 30) will i still get the X-01  if i have already got the lower level power amour?

Thanks! 

1. You can have multiple saves, yes.

2. If you have stimpacks and radaways and stuff then you can get all of that nasty stuff away, They can be rare so keep your eyes open for them :P

3. Not sure, I haven't got that far as of yet.

3.If i go to a place to get power amour (like court 35) at a low level (below level 30) then go back at a higher level (above level 30) will i still get the X-01  if i have already got the lower level power amour?

Thanks! 

1 Multiple saves are a thing

2 without power armor radiation sucks a lot, as rad away is rare in the early game

3. I'm level 40 and it doesn't seem to be so

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Thanks! 

1. you can have multiple saves, or characters. 

2. it's pretty easy early on, but enemies will start to use gamma guns which can build up rads very quickly if you're not careful (can be counteracted with rad-x). the glowing sea is a rad-heavy zone, so bring power armor once you go there.

there's also radiation storms that engulfs the commonwealth from time to time but they don't rack up a lot of rads. 

3. you have to be over level 30 to guarantee a full x-01 power armor spawn at that location. i highly advise waiting until you're over level 30 before going there, as it's the only area for a guaranteed spawn. also there's gonna be two sentry bots guarding it, one of them likely to be Legendary 

I like in Fallout 4 that they actually make radiation a problem. In the other Fallout games it didn't matter until you'd hit about 200 rad, at which point your SPECIAL stats would go down. But here every bit of radiation lowers the highest your health bar can go until you pop some RadAway to clear it all up. And I love the radiation storms, there is no way to avoid become irradiated in Fallout 4.

1 Multiple saves are a thing

2 without power armor radiation sucks a lot, as rad away is rare in the early game

3. I'm level 40 and it doesn't seem to be so

I kinda only use power armor if I have which has been once so far after getting it initially. Maybe it's because of 3 and NV I kinda just forget about it.