Motherboard connections.

Go to solution Solved by spark12072001,

yes, all motherboards have the same connections. You can use any psu you want :)

Does all motherboards have the same connections. Can i use whatever psu i want with whatever motherboard i want?

Watches and computers                    

yes, all motherboards have the same connections. You can use any psu you want :)

I5 4470     -     Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo    -    Asus Strix GTX960    -    12Gb ram    -    Adata SP600 128Gb    -    Seagate 2Tb    -    AsRock Fatal1ty B85 Killer    -    Seasonic M12II EVO 520        

IN WIN 703    -     Dell P2414H    -    LG Flatron M197WDP    -    CMSTORM Quickfire XT with MX blue's    -    Logitech  G502

"To finish first, you first have to finish"

Ok great, thanks

Watches and computers                    

No sir. Some motherboards have diffrent connectors. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbeh1eRDmsk

| CPU: Core i7-3820 clocked to 4.3Ghz  |  Motherboard: Alienware 07JNH0  |  CPU Cooler: AIO Alienware liqud cooler |

| GPU: GTX 670 |  RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB(8x2) + 2x2 Shitty Alienware RAM  |

| Display: LG D2342, Flatron M1717A | StorageSamsung 850 Evo 120GB,1TB WD Caviar Blue, 500GB WD Green

No sir. Some motherboards have diffrent connectors. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbeh1

OP was only asking about power connections like the 24 pin and 8 pin cpu connecter

I5 4470     -     Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo    -    Asus Strix GTX960    -    12Gb ram    -    Adata SP600 128Gb    -    Seagate 2Tb    -    AsRock Fatal1ty B85 Killer    -    Seasonic M12II EVO 520        

IN WIN 703    -     Dell P2414H    -    LG Flatron M197WDP    -    CMSTORM Quickfire XT with MX blue's    -    Logitech  G502

"To finish first, you first have to finish"

OP was only asking about power connections like the 24 pin and 8 pin cpu connecter

Well ok. I guess you're right

| CPU: Core i7-3820 clocked to 4.3Ghz  |  Motherboard: Alienware 07JNH0  |  CPU Cooler: AIO Alienware liqud cooler |

| GPU: GTX 670 |  RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB(8x2) + 2x2 Shitty Alienware RAM  |

| Display: LG D2342, Flatron M1717A | StorageSamsung 850 Evo 120GB,1TB WD Caviar Blue, 500GB WD Green