memory_management blue screen

Hi guys,

I am having trouble with my pc, it randomly gives me BSOD's with the message memory_management. And i searched the web but I dont know what means exactly.

Does this mean my ram needs to replaced? or does it just have errors. As I typing right now the pc is fine apart from the bsod's.

I did a test a bout a week ago that tested my ram(USB with testboot). And i runned it for a while and one time some sort of error came up but cant understand what it says. Then I didnt have a BSOD for a week so I kinda forgot about it. Now i just had 2 in 1 hour. (Also chrome pages randomly crash, dunno if this is related)

I hope someone can clarify this for me?

My specs are:

i5 4670k

gigabyte z78 motherboard

crucial ballistix ddr3 8gb ram

msi gtx 770

1tb hdd

128gb ssd

650w psu

Hi guys,

I am having trouble with my pc, it randomly gives me BSOD's with the message memory_management. And i searched the web but I dont know what means exactly.

Does this mean my ram needs to replaced? or does it just have errors. As I typing right now the pc is fine apart from the bsod's.

I did a test a bout a week ago that tested my ram(USB with testboot). And i runned it for a while and one time some sort of error came up but cant understand what it says. Then I didnt have a BSOD for a week so I kinda forgot about it. Now i just had 2 in 1 hour. (Also chrome pages randomly crash, dunno if this is related)

I hope someone can clarify this for me?

My specs are:

i5 4670k

gigabyte z78 motherboard

crucial ballistix ddr3 8gb ram

msi gtx 770

1tb hdd

128gb ssd

650w psu

Run MEMtest if you get any errors then report them to this thread! Its more than likely a dead RAM stick/stick! What was the error in the test?? 

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

It's entirely possible you have some bad RAM.

Run Windows' Memory Diagnostic Test to see if you get a hardware failure. If you do, your course of action is to replace your RAM.

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

Run MEMtest if you get any errors then report them to this thread! Its more than likely a dead RAM stick/stick! What was the error in the test??

I am running the test now, and i am already seeing errors. But how do i get a report? The only options are exit and config. Or isnt there another report next to the error display?

I am running the test now, and i am already seeing errors. But how do i get a report? The only options are exit and config. Or isnt there another report next to the error display?

The fact that you are getting errors is enough.If your RAM was fine you should be seeing any errors.Contact your RAM manufacturer,show em a pic of the test proving that its faulty,and request a RMA.

Shark Rampage V: AMD FX-4350 @ 4.5GHz(1.404 Volts) / Hyper 212 Evo / Gigabyte 750Ti (1405MHz Core,3200MHz Memory @ stock voltage) / Kington HyperX Fury 8 Gigs 1866MHz Dual channel / ASUS M5A97 R2.0 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200 RPM / 850Evo 250GB / XFX TS 550w 80+ Bronze Sharkoon VG4-W