Small gpu brands listed, tell me your experiences with them!

Daniel123dk

Im searching for people's opinions on small company graphics card manufacturers.

So, have you owned or own a graphics card from one of the following manufacturers, wont you write your opinions of the quality/experience using it and support from the manufacturer.

The following companies is:

- Manli

- Palit

- Zotac

- Inno3D

- Gainward

- PNY

- KFA2/GalaX

Thanks for taking the time to answer this :-)

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | I5-4690k| Dark Rock Pro 3 | ASUS RX480 |  Kingston HyperX Beast 8GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250Gb|

Playstation Pulse Headset Corsair Air 540 | Deiog DY-200 | AOC G2460Fq 

Dell Keyboard | 6x BeQuiet Silent Wings PWM 120mm 

Built  Not Bought

From what I've seen Zotac and PNY aren't bad, Zotac especially. Gainward shouldn't be bad either.

Can't tell you anything about Manli (never heard of it), Palit, Inno3D and GalaX.

Zotac, PNY, Palit are 100% good

Inno3D, Gainward are good too but im not 100% familiar with them.

never heard of GalaX or Manli

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Inno3d is for me.

Last May I got an Inno3d iChill gtx 970 HerculeZ Air Boss X3.

Here are my general experiences:

The minimal fan speed you can set is 40% which is already enough to keep it at 65°C fully loaded (non-OC). This isn't loud (the fans are pretty quiet if you stay below 60%) but it is still unnecessary.

After a small bios tweak as shown on the LTT channel I have been able to run it at 0% fan speed and non-OC, non-fully loaded it can maintain a 'cool' 64°C without ever spinning up.

Overclocking has sadly been full of problems for me but that's most likely because I got a bad ticket out of the silicon lottery. Even with the power level raised to 115% I haven't been able to go above 1450MHz stable. The temps are still fine being at 73°C with 40% fan speed fully loaded and 69°C with 0% fan speed at low load.

Also the mouse pad I got with the GPU is pretty damn nice IMO.

Someone once said: "Having a rollercoaster on a PC would be epic"

So threw a rollercoaster on my K'nex PC: Project Dragon Khan- K'nex rollercoaster PC build

Galax is very solid - on par with EVGA

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6