Is my Motherboard Dead?

i have an Old PC which now my Father Uses,

The pc hangs very much, while watching movies, listening music, browsing web, after sometime it says 'your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart' and then it restarts and says 'insert a proper boot device and press any key', then i have to short the Jumper and reset the bios and then it starts, earlier it was occasionally but now it happens evertime, so can this be resolved or the mobo is dead

Mobo is Asus P8H61 MLX3 R2.0

i already tried updating bios but sadly i am running latest bios available.

I'm not wizard at computing. But if you're motherboard was dead... Wouldn't you be able to do anything? I mean, the CPU wouldn't communicate or get power to any components, the GPU wouldn't deliver anything, storage and RAM wouldn't be able to do anything. I mean, it must be some other problem, unfortunately I do not know what it is, like I said "I'm not a wizard"

Is the PC clean inside? Dust clogging the fans can cause this.

My PC: i5 4690k===MSI GAMING 3===980TI===8GB-Corsair-Vangence-Pro-Series===H100i-GTX===EVGA G2 750W===Samsung 850evo m.2 boot drive===Samsung 250gb evo SSD===Seagate-Barracuda-1TB-HDD===NZXT-H440

Old computer, before too much frustration its a good idea to put a new CMOS battery in the case the computer is say 5 years or older. On the reboots perhaps it is trying to load from a USB drive or something else that is set as a higher priority boot device and that is why you are seeing the 'insert a proper boot device and press any key' message. When you get back into the computer after your reboots don't forget to reset the clock and do a restart. If you don't reset the clock it can cause all kinds of funky issues, it will probably say the date is 2008 or whatever era that computers motherboard was manufactured. A new CMOS battery, a good cleaning with an air compressor, reloading optimized defaults and saving it to a BIOS profile would be my first steps at resolving issues. See if it performs better after all that and go from there. 

I'm not wizard at computing. But if you're motherboard was dead... Wouldn't you be able to do anything? I mean, the CPU wouldn't communicate or get power to any components, the GPU wouldn't deliver anything, storage and RAM wouldn't be able to do anything. I mean, it must be some other problem, unfortunately I do not know what it is, like I said "I'm not a wizard"

Actually Bios itself is software which connects your Hardware to the OS, and there's no way you can repair bios, that's why it can be considered as Dead, hope you understand what i am trying to say, its working but not as it should

Is the PC clean inside? Dust clogging the fans can cause this.

yeah its totally clean, everything

Old computer, before too much frustration its a good idea to put a new CMOS battery in the case the computer is say 5 years or older. On the reboots perhaps it is trying to load from a USB drive or something else that is set as a higher priority boot device and that is why you are seeing the 'insert a proper boot device and press any key' message. When you get back into the computer after your reboots don't forget to reset the clock and do a restart. If you don't reset the clock it can cause all kinds of funky issues, it will probably say the date is 2008 or whatever era that computers motherboard was manufactured. A new CMOS battery, a good cleaning with an air compressor, reloading optimized defaults and saving it to a BIOS profile would be my first steps at resolving issues. See if it performs better after all that and go from there.

ok i'll put a new battery and see if its work, but i am getting a feeling it will not work, anyways thanks a lot for the suggestion

New battery, look at boot priority and see if you have something higher than the hard drives listed if so fix that, reload optimized defaults, save BIOS to profile, reboot and fix the time and date in Windows, reboot again.

From there it could be anything from bad drivers to failing hardware so a fresh install of Windows (or a test with a spare hard drive with a fresh install of Windows) may be your next plan of attack.