Which keyboard to get for MMOs and FPS

Arthorian

Hello! I really need a new keyboard, and have been looking at a few, namely the K70 RGB, the DeathWidow Chroma and the K95. Up until recently, I have been edging towards the K70, but the DeathWidow has 5 macro keys, which would be useful to me. I think the K95 has too many macro keys aswell, but still not sure.

I play MMOs, MMORPGs and FPS, so I am looking for an all rounder.

PLEASE DONT JUST SAY ONE IS BETTER WITHOUT SAYING WHY

Thankyou for your help, it is much appriciated.

Sincerely, Arthorian

Thanks for reading this! Shame that there's nothing here worthwhile for you to read... but you are still reading. Why?

Well i think you should get a mouse with buttons instead. Like the Razer Naga. (Solid choice really)

The mouse can have a total of 9 buttons, 5 if you can get the special editions which i really recommend you to, and all the Razer goodness like the lighting and also the general goodness of the sensor. The only problem the mouse has is that it either fits perfectly, or is awkward to use, so you might wan't to test it out at a shop first.

Keyboard i would go with the K70 as the DeathWidow's new mechanical keys are horrible in my opinion and cannot compare with the traditional Cherry Mx ones.

Hello! I really need a new keyboard, and have been looking at a few, namely the K70 RGB, the DeathWidow Chroma and the K95. Up until recently, I have been edging towards the K70, but the DeathWidow has 5 macro keys, which would be useful to me. I think the K95 has too many macro keys aswell, but still not sure.

I play MMOs, MMORPGs and FPS, so I am looking for an all rounder.

PLEASE DONT JUST SAY ONE IS BETTER WITHOUT SAYING WHY

Thankyou for your help, it is much appriciated.

Sincerely, Arthorian

The K95 does have alot of macro's, but they don't get in the way, I use it myself and the amount of them doesn't frustrate me.

My build : http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL

[spoiler spoiler=Crimson Skyline]  My build: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL | I5-6600K | Hyper 212 Evo | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming + ROG Front Base | Axevir Core Series Red 2X8 2400 | Sandisk SSD Plus 240 GB | Western Digital 1TB Blue | MSI R9 390 | Corsair 760T | Corsair 850 RMI | Dell U2515H IPS | Hyper X II Cloud Red | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech G602 |

[spoiler spoiler=Laptop] I7 3232QM | Nvidia GT635M | 17.6" TN | 1TB HD | 6GB RAM

go to a store that has keyboards, fondle a few, and pick the one that you like most.

honestly, i dont understand why people dont do that anymore...

Well i think you should get a mouse with buttons instead. Like the Razer Naga. (Solid choice really)

The mouse can have a total of 9 buttons, 5 if you can get the special editions which i really recommend you to, and all the Razer goodness like the lighting and also the general goodness of the sensor. The only problem the mouse has is that it either fits perfectly, or is awkward to use, so you might wan't to test it out at a shop first.

Keyboard i would go with the K70 as the DeathWidow's new mechanical keys are horrible in my opinion and cannot compare with the traditional Cherry Mx ones.

Thanks for the help with the keyboard. Have looked at the naga hex, but really dont like the look of it. Aside from that, its a big contender.

Thanks for reading this! Shame that there's nothing here worthwhile for you to read... but you are still reading. Why?

I right now have the logitech G710+. I think it would work great with your sitiuation and your needs as it did with mine (got it for the same reaason) for starters, it has alot of media control keys and volume controls on the board so you don't have to open something else up or tab out to change a song or mute your volume. It has 6 Programmable G keys which can help alot and if you need a shortcut to do something in a game or something else you can easily set it up. it also has several profiles so you can create one, make it and save it under a name so when you play that game you will have the right set of macros.

The clicking is amazing. For me i transitioned from a shitty IMAC keyboard and i can tell you as my first mechanical keyboard it is amazing. The clicks are just really satisfying. Back to the buttons. It has a WIndows lock key. Which i don't need to explain what it does, also has LED light dimmers (4 levels and then off) so if your not a big fan of LED's you can just turn them off completely. The only complaint i have is that the space bar makes a really different / bad annoying sound when you press it. But that may just be me or my keyboard. IDK. Overall 9/10