Help Setting up a H440?

EternalSeeker

Hey guys so I need some help in setting up my case (again!).

So component wise I have:

-5960x (at stock, will overclock)

-Asus Rampage V EATX

-Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (may overclock)

-1000W EVGA PSU

-2 Samsung 850 SSD

-1TB WD Blue

-Kraken X61 AIO

-Stock Case fans on the H440

-2 NFA14 Linus Edition Noctua Fans for the radiator

So with the new intel MPI my simulations now hit 100% CPU load (for ansys), so thermal might be an issue. At stock my cpu temps are around 20-28 degree C with an ambient room temperature of 20-25c. 

Here were the thermals of my system before I had to take it apart because of a dead motherboard, the kraken had stock fans to:

At 100% load cpu temps:

tKgbZuL.jpg

At 100% load gpu temps (after benchmarks):

MACS3Oa.jpg

So my question are:

Are stock fans good for overclocking and running hardware always at 100% (even the most "simple" simulations)? And for gaming?

For the radiator I have it set to an intake, should i set it to exhaust?

I have a case mod where I used electrical tape (operating conditions are -10 degree C to 90 degree) to make a EATX board fit so what can I do to keep the case ambient temperatures balanced?

Any other tips?

Specs: Case: NZXT H440 ] CPU: I7-5960x | CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 AIO | MOBO: ASUS Rampage V  | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970  | RAM: Gskill Ripjaw 4 16GB 2133Mhz DDR4 kit | PSU: EVGA 1000G2 | SSD (Boot): Samsung 850pro 128GB | HDD (mass storage): WD 1TB Blue 7200RPM  | SDD (Working Drve): Samsung 850 evo 500GB | Keyboard: Logitech G510s | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Display: Asus VG248 24in. 144Hz 1ms 

Why are you using a 5960X with a 970? Just why?

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Because he thinks CPU will helps his gaming... it dosent look like he using that CPU for production work, if he is, he should be using something like Cinbench. 

Magical Pineapples

Because he thinks CPU will helps his gaming... it dosent look like he using that CPU for production work, if he is, he should be using something like Cinbench. 

This is my usage plan:

• Will be using it for watching movies, listening to music browsing, etc (general computing)
  • Will be editing videos (maybe even start a youtube channel) and will be editing music (I want to get into DJ'ing and as well I do help out my father in his media business), as well as some moding for video games using Blender, MAYA, etc. -3D modeling, physics/other simulation (such as FEA, etc), Some Quantum Mechanics, Matlab/Mathematic Algorithms, Programming (both High and Low Level), image/video analysis, research from the web and data crunching on my own (or have the ability to crunch the data) some sensor data (for like personal research, or stuff I plan to do, like making a small UAV) modifying, etc. (though for more complex things I do have access to a supercomputer courtesy of my work and at my school)
  • Some software I have used before: ABAQUS ADAMS SoftwareANSYS ASPEN HYSYSC/C++ CES4Femap FORTRAN Gas Turbine 9GESOP LABVIEW LoftsmanLS-DYNA MAPLE MATHCADMathematica MATLAB MSC SOFTWARENastran, Patran,PTC Pro Engineer and Rapid Prototyping ScannerSTK Tecplot I have personally already used STK, Pro-E (now know as Creo) and Autocad 3D
  • I also want it to able to game at higher resolution with good performance (for fast paced shooters, and STARCITIZEN!!)
  • I am also curious into going for Folding and SETI and any other scientific computation at home when I am not using my computer for work/play
  • I would also like this build to be "future proof" in the sense that I do not need to make a big upgrade (like a new chipset or something) and be easily up gradable -etc.

As of right now I am working with an institution which is running a project in a orbital cleaning satellite. So I will be running mostly a lot of analytically software and simulators. Most predominate software that are used by the institution are the same software I have listed above. For example besides the CFD and FEA with thermals, I will be expecting to run multi-dynamic orbital simulations as well. In a few months are so I will be doing research on self replicating 3D machines (i.e. 3D printers) and will help in running theoretical calculations and simulations as well. 3D work and CAD are also a given. I will also be doing research and testing on other topics on the side as well and would like my personal computer to be able to handle some complex algorithm and simulations. Also I am entering into my industry as well in the coming 8 months and I would love for a system I won't have to upgrade (chipset and processor) for some time or so. My mission critical simulation is done using Ansys.

I am doing far more then gaming actually and I am not gpu bound as I don't use gpgpu, hence why its only a 970 in the build. Are we finished jumping to conclusions?

Specs: Case: NZXT H440 ] CPU: I7-5960x | CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 AIO | MOBO: ASUS Rampage V  | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970  | RAM: Gskill Ripjaw 4 16GB 2133Mhz DDR4 kit | PSU: EVGA 1000G2 | SSD (Boot): Samsung 850pro 128GB | HDD (mass storage): WD 1TB Blue 7200RPM  | SDD (Working Drve): Samsung 850 evo 500GB | Keyboard: Logitech G510s | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Display: Asus VG248 24in. 144Hz 1ms