Coop or Multiplayer games my gf would enjoy?

Espira

Hi guys!

Every now and then my gf and I want to play something together, but I'm not sure what to choose. With the Steam sale I was hoping maybe getting some fun suggestions?

We are LDR, so I see her every couple weekends, so either local coop or multiplayer is fine.

Where I have trouble is that there are restrictions. She's not a huge gamer, and has a laptop that's limited.

Specs:

• E1-2100
  • Memory: 4GB DDR3
  • Hard Drive: 320GB HDD
  • Windows 8

It's capable of playing Hearthstone, so there's' that.

She likes playing Mario and Donkey Kong Country style platformers; she likes that there's levels from my understanding. She also likes Hearthstone because of the strategy.

Not a fan of RPG nor FPS.

I know this is PC, but she does have access to a Wii if that helps to any suggestions.

Thanks for reading & for any suggestions :)

Hi guys!

Every now and then my gf and I want to play something together, but I'm not sure what to choose. With the Steam sale I was hoping maybe getting some fun suggestions?

We are LDR, so I see her every couple weekends, so either local coop or multiplayer is fine.

Where I have trouble is that there are restrictions. She's not a huge gamer, and has a laptop that's limited.

Specs:

• E1-2100
  • Memory: 4GB DDR3
  • Hard Drive: 320GB HDD
  • Windows 8

It's capable of playing Hearthstone, so there's' that.

She likes playing Mario and Donkey Kong Country style platformers; she likes that there's levels from my understanding. She also likes Hearthstone because of the strategy.

Not a fan of RPG nor FPS.

I know this is PC, but she does have access to a Wii if that helps to any suggestions.

Thanks for reading & for any suggestions :)

Battle Block Theater is a good co-op game.

You are on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know.

Mario Kart

Portal (2)

Rayman Origins/Legends

Minecraft

Civilization 5 

EDIT: Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends are some of my favorite platformers as they can be tricky but far from impossible

Edited by The_Stig

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Civ 5 for sure, but prepare for 6 hour games. If you're lucky.

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

Portal games are great for co-op/sharing the love.

10/10 Would co-op again.

To be honest, a lot of 'source' games are fun together.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Rock Band. (Wii)

The Walking Dead. While not technically a co-op game I've seen a number of people who've had their other half sit with them and either join in or make all the choices while they take care of controlling the character.

Castle Crashers.

Keep talking and no one explodes.