Best PS3 Emulator ?

Rohit Jackdaw

I really want to play Red Dead Redemption but there is no PC port of it. So I wanna know the best PS3 emulator out there and if possible a link also. I wish for non buggy and working ones rather than ones which would crash or show weird errors. Thanks guys.

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

a little bit off topic but there are some people working on a Xbox 360 emulator... but it can only run 2 games and there to me look just playable

Wow this was old as heck, Need to update this signature!

There is RPCS3, but it's not even close to be considered "Alpha", so don't expect a good emulator for a while.

Your best bet is to buy a used X360 or PS3 and buy the game if you want to play right now, otherwise plan to wait at least 2-3 years minimum, probably more.

There are none. They are still in development and wont be available any time soon.

There is none yet there is one in development. So there is one... Nice job on that little circle there o-o.

Just visit https://www.reddit.com/r/emulation you'll get better information there then here.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

what???

You stated there is no PS3 emulator. Then you gone and contradicted yourself saying there is one in development. 

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

You stated there is no PS3 emulator. Then you gone and contradicted yourself saying there is one in development. 

He asked if there are any emulators out there atm which there are none then I went on to say that there are a few in development.....

He asked if there are any emulators out there atm which there are none then I went to say that there are a few in development.....

There is an emulator out there. It's in development like every emulator. You've contradicted yourself. Just wanted to point that out for you.

There is an emulator out there. It's in development like every emulator. You've contradicted yourself. Just wanted to point that out for you.

What ever dude my answer was perfectly fine. I don't know why you felt you had to reply to me saying that.

What ever dude my answer was perfectly fine. I don't know why you felt you had to reply to me saying that.

Your answer isn't correct, that's why. You're basically spreading misinformation and I'm just trying to help.

Your answer isn't correct, that's why. You're basically spreading misinformation and I'm just trying to help.

Dude you are clearly just misreading my answer now please stop replying to me thanks.

Dude you are clearly just misreading my answer now please stop replying to me thanks.

I read it clearly. Now you're just trying to deny everything but whatever.

I read it clearly. Now you're just trying to deny everything but whatever.

lol dude what am I trying to deny there is nothing to deny. Now please stop replying to me like I asked before.

"So I wanna know the best PS3 emulator out there and if possible a link also"

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Wait another 10-15 years, then maybe. I can't even imagine how much horsepower you would need to emulate this garbage of a cpu.

You'll better off buying a shitty used ps3 with the game.

PS2 emulation still doesn't work flawlessly. Need For Speed: CARBON, for example, requires a lot of tweaking to get it to be playable... and even then it's not quite as it was on the PS2.

But sometimes it works so much better than the PS2 did... like with Kingdom Hearts 2 which I ran at 4k perfectly... Yer I wouldn't expect a PS3 emu for a while. More likely to get PS4 emus before that since they run on common hardware. Heard somewhere that an xbone emu was being talked about but I might be wrong...

PS2 emulation still doesn't work flawlessly. Need For Speed: CARBON, for example, requires a lot of tweaking to get it to be playable... and even then it's not quite as it was on the PS2.

But sometimes it works so much better than the PS2 did... like with Kingdom Hearts 2 which I ran at 4k perfectly... Yer I wouldn't expect a PS3 emu for a while. More likely to get PS4 emus before that since they run on common hardware. Heard somewhere that an xbone emu was being talked about but I might be wrong...

Xbox 360 emulation is already a thing. The project is called Xenia. Tried a few games on it on the newest builds, works pretty well but it's not up to standard in cycle speeds. If you want to try it, you'll have to compile it yourself.

lol dude what am I trying to deny there is nothing to deny. Now please stop replying to me like I asked before.

Seriously, are you really this brainless or are you just trying to be evil? Your first comment was incorrect because you contradicted yourself, I've already explained it. If you cannot understand that, then you have some issues.

"So I wanna know the best PS3 emulator out there and if possible a link also"

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Wait another 10-15 years, then maybe. I can't even imagine how much horsepower you would need to emulate this garbage of a cpu.

You'll better off buying a shitty used ps3 with the game.

The CPU was not garbage, just unusual. They had a 65 and 45nm platform version with clock speeds up to 4GHz.

The IPC was similar to a laptop per core.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Wait 20 years, and maybe.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

nope

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Alright. I think I might be better off with a used console or watch some walkthroughs and calm myself. Thanks guys

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

Alright. I think I might be better off with a used console or watch some walkthroughs and calm myself. Thanks guys

yeah just get an old PS3, wont cost much, and there are tons of other exclusives to play too

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii