Should I trade for Nexus 6

reapersivan

I have a ZenFone 2 but my sister just ordered a Nexus 6, for 200$. If it's too big for her she might return it. Should I trade here the ZenFone 2 for the Neus 6? The only notable differences would be screen size and Resolution, as well as the nexus having 32gb. Any pros or cons of either device?. I have learned to love Zenui

I have a ZenFone 2 but my sister just ordered a Nexus 6, for 200$. If it's too big for her she might return it. Should I trade here the ZenFone 2 for the Neus 6? The only notable differences would be screen size and Resolution, as well as the nexus having 32gb. Any pros or cons of either device?. I have learned to love Zenui

Do you think that you could deal with having a huge phone? If yes, then go for it IMO.

Sig under construction.

Well you get quicker OS updates with a Nexus phone with it being a Nexus device, which is a pro.

Camera isn't great and the size of it is kinda strange for a phone in my opinion.

if you have a big hand its great to have a big phone. I have Decently big hands, and my Note 4 Is great :D I have a friend who has a tiny hand and she couldnt use it xD it was funny.

Note 4 buddies! I find typing on my Note 4 generally difficult but that's just a general thing and me with touchscreen keyboards because I'm not any better when I use smaller phones. Watching 1440p video on that gorgeous display is where it's at.

Sig under construction.

The Nexus 6 is definitely better than a zenfone 2, if only for the software. Timely updates are everything. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

I am a proud owner of a nexus 6 and I am sure its better than a zenfone 2 but the only con is it's battery life is slightly low it might not even last a full day in lowest brightness settings too if you are ok with that then go ahead