Dual monitors with 270X probs

derrickd241
Go to solution Solved by the jolly roger,

i have a 270x, and i have 2 monitos, one as the main one, and the second one as an auxiliary

i used DVI to connect the main one, and HDMI for the second one (second one is also a cheap chinese 720p 4:3 monitor)

i didnt even mess around in the AMD control panel, just the windows settings (by pressing start key + P, and selecting the extend option)

I'm having a bit of a problem with my monitors.  I have my main monitor that runs at 1080p then I have another cheapo monitor that only runs at 900p.  I had it working somehow a little bit ago I restarted my computer and voila it worked.  Started messing around with the eyefinity settings and bam it doesn't work anymore, I tried resetting the new crimson settings and restarting still it doens't work just says No Input Signal.  My second monitor only has a vga port so I had to buy a vga to dvi-I adaptor and my main monitor is on the dvi-d port on my graphics card.  How the heck can I get this second monitor working I've never had more then 1 before.

Eyefinity requires 3 screens, 1 of which Display Port native.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

i have a 270x, and i have 2 monitos, one as the main one, and the second one as an auxiliary

i used DVI to connect the main one, and HDMI for the second one (second one is also a cheap chinese 720p 4:3 monitor)

i didnt even mess around in the AMD control panel, just the windows settings (by pressing start key + P, and selecting the extend option)

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

wow that actually worked  thank you but now my monitor says:  Input Signal Out of Range Change Settings to 1440x900-60Hz