Sorting out an old laptop.

Extrememining

Hi,

I have an old Toshiba Satellite laptop and i am trying to get it lo load better. It is riddled with viruses and i don't have the disk for windows 7. Is there any way to wipe the PC and reinstall windows with the code but no disk?

Thanks!

Some laptops can be factory reset within the BIOS I think... Try and see if you can factory reset it, You wont need the installation disk or product key that way

Wow this was old as heck, Need to update this signature!

Some laptops can be factory reset within the BIOS I think... Try and see if you can factory reset it, You wont need the installation disk or product key that way

I am sort of new to building pcs and this is kind of something most people know! But how do i get to BIOS?

I am sort of new to building pcs and this is kind of something most people know! But how do i get to BIOS?

When the laptop is booting keep pressing F11 or F12 on the keyboard but be careful when entering bios as you can screw the laptop quite easily

EDIT: if you cant find factory reset in the bios try thishttp://www.tomsguide.com/answers/id-1961538/reset-toshiba-laptop-window.html

Wow this was old as heck, Need to update this signature!

But thats not the best way to do it

Here is the easiest way, no need going into bios

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he鈥檒l do!