Headphones haven't arrived after 3 days. Selected 2-day shipping.

FixedDevice

I ordered the HyperX Cloud II on Newegg and selected 2-day shipping. It's been 3 days now... should I complain?

Has UPS decided not to work on Saturday's?

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460; MOBO: ASRock H97M-PRO4; RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 @ 1600MHz; SSD: A-Data SP600 128GB; HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB; GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB; PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W; Case: Thermaltake Core V21 w/ AF140 blue LED fan (exhaust); Monitor: Acer H226HQLBid 21.5" 60Hz 5ms IPS (GTG) HDMI

They can probably do something for you.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I ordered the HyperX Cloud II on Newegg and selected 2-day shipping. It's been 3 days now... should I complain?

SORRY POSTED ON WRONG TOPIC LOL....

Their 2 day shipping is probably 2 *business days* - Saturday does not count.  But I've never used their 2-day service, so it's purely speculation based on years of ordering and receiving stuff from various companies.

Folding For Linus since July 2015

Their 2 day shipping is probably 2 *business days* - Saturday does not count.  But I've never used their 2-day service, so it's purely speculation based on years of ordering and receiving stuff from various companies.

I dunno man. I ordered them Wednesday morning. I guess I'll give them a call and see what's up.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460; MOBO: ASRock H97M-PRO4; RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 @ 1600MHz; SSD: A-Data SP600 128GB; HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB; GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB; PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W; Case: Thermaltake Core V21 w/ AF140 blue LED fan (exhaust); Monitor: Acer H226HQLBid 21.5" 60Hz 5ms IPS (GTG) HDMI

DUDE, they get 2... MILLION ORDERS EVERY HOUR ON BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY!

SORRY POSTED ON WRONG TOPIC LOL....

Per their Shipping FAQ at http://www.newegg.com/HelpInfo/FAQDetail.aspx?Module=4

... "All orders are processed and shipped within our 1-2 business day processing timeframe, regardless of the shipping option selected. Although we do our best to ship out all orders the same day they are placed, and we manage it over 99% of the time, we can never guarantee same day shipping on any order. Processing time is not included in your shipping option, so an order shipped using next day air will arrive in one business day from the day it is shipped. 

To help ensure an urgent order is delivered to you as quickly as possible, Newegg.com offers a Rush Processing option for orders placed before 12PM PST. This option costs a small additional fee, and Newegg will put forth its best efforts to ensure your package leaves our warehouse that day. However we can never guarantee same day shipping on any order. If we fail to ship your order on the same day it was placed, the rush processing fee will be refunded. If, however, you are close enough to our California, Tennessee or New Jersey warehouses, you can get Local Express Delivery for certain items. Check your item's shipping options during check out for details."

Hope that helps.

- Pete

Per their Shipping FAQ at http://www.newegg.com/HelpInfo/FAQDetail.aspx?Module=4

... "All orders are processed and shipped within our 1-2 business day processing timeframe, regardless of the shipping option selected. Although we do our best to ship out all orders the same day they are placed, and we manage it over 99% of the time, we can never guarantee same day shipping on any order. Processing time is not included in your shipping option, so an order shipped using next day air will arrive in one business day from the day it is shipped. 

To help ensure an urgent order is delivered to you as quickly as possible, Newegg.com offers a Rush Processing option for orders placed before 12PM PST. This option costs a small additional fee, and Newegg will put forth its best efforts to ensure your package leaves our warehouse that day. However we can never guarantee same day shipping on any order. If we fail to ship your order on the same day it was placed, the rush processing fee will be refunded. If, however, you are close enough to our California, Tennessee or New Jersey warehouses, you can get Local Express Delivery for certain items. Check your item's shipping options during check out for details."

Hope that helps.

- Pete

Yes, helps a lot. :)

Thank you mate.

Yes, helps a lot. :)

Thank you mate.

You are most welcome  :)

I wouldn't worry all too much considering the Black Friday rush is probably delaying everything. Also consider Thursday was Thanksgiving and it is done in terms of business days.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

I wouldn't worry all too much considering the Black Friday rush is probably delaying everything. Also consider Thursday was Thanksgiving and it is done in terms of business days.

Oh man you're absolutely right. I forgot about UPS closing on Thanksgiving. I guess I should have ordered it on Monday =p

Oh man you're absolutely right. I forgot about UPS closing on Thanksgiving. I guess I should have ordered it on Monday =p

It happens. Does it not have UPS tracking? I know what it is like trying to get stuff in and waiting to make sure everything works. 

Considering I bought nearly everything used off Ebay, I was terrified that stuff would come in after DOA warranty expired. Especially considering some of them had no warranty.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

It happens. Does it not have UPS tracking? I know what it is like trying to get stuff in and waiting to make sure everything works. 

Considering I bought nearly everything used off Ebay, I was terrified that stuff would come in after DOA warranty expired. Especially considering some of them had no warranty.

Yeah there's tracking. Just gonna wait it out then.