Question about discounts

Dayfly

Hey guys,

I know this might not be the appropriate thread but I wasn't sure where to post this. 

I was planing on buying a monitor today or tomorrow where a few websites still have black Friday deals (I'm in the UK). However, I wanted to ask what you guys think of buying it after Christmas, do you think discounts are better then, or in the tech world after Christmas specifically monitor discounts aren't very popular here in the UK?

Thanks

I reckon the January sales will be better for you, but do look out on Monday, as it is Cyber Monday

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

I reckon the January sales will be better for you, but do look out on Monday, as it is Cyber Monday

Yea when I posted it I forgot about cyber Monday, Ill try and see if any discount there interests me. thanks

I know that newegg is doing like a deal weekend.

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

I know that newegg is doing like a deal weekend.

Yea I was really excited until I realized that I had forgotten about the ridiculous usual higher than 60 pounds shipping fee

Yea I was really excited until I realized that I had forgotten about the ridiculous usual higher than 60 pounds shipping fee

lol yeah international shipping is expensive 

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

If it's a general question I'd say put it in Off Topic or General Discussion, probably the later.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I know this might not be the appropriate thread but I wasn't sure where to post this.

I see this everytime. Like I get it you don't know where to put it, but how the hell do you come to decide that "TECH NEWS" might be a good place to start? In my mind, the only conclusion that I can think of it that it's purely done to grab ppl's attention. And it serves you right when everyone ignores your thread, even the people who would've contributed if it was started somewhere else.

On the flipside, I might be terribly wrong, and I sure hope I am. Don't really like having condescending opinions of someone...