Problems connecting(W10) to router via Wi-Fi, tried many different fixes

Hello, I've got a brand new Dell XPS 13 9350 and I'm having big problems connecting to my houses Wi-Fi network. I live in a student apartment building and we all share Wi-Fi.

95% of the time I simply get the "can't connect to this network" message. The few times I manage to connect it fades away in about five minutes and either comes back for another five minutes or disappears for good.

My other devices, that aren't running Win 10(android phone, chromecast), have never had any problem whatsoever with the connection.
I also have a desktop that runs Win 10 and connects via Wi-Fi with an ASUS PCE adapter. The desktop connected fine for about 3 months and then I got the exact same problem I have with my laptop now. No matter what I tried I couldn't get it to connect to the houses Wi-Fi connection. After days of googling and trying different fixes I installed this Broadcom BCM-43xx Wireless Lan Drivers Version 7.35.308.0 WHQL driver and the problem was instantly solved.

Now, with my laptop I think I've tried all the most common fixes; forgetting the network and adding it manually, searching for the latest drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling the latest drivers from Dell's website, turning off 20/40 coexistance, turning off IPv6(not by tweaking the registry though), manually setting the DNS server IP...
I don't know what to do anymore.

To summarize: Win 10 desktop connects fine and so does android phone and chromecast but not my new laptop(connects fine to other networks though).
I'm guessing it's got to have something to do with Win 10 and/or some driver/setting based on the circumstances.

Laptop specs:
Network adapter: DW1820A 2x2 802.11ac 2,4/5 GHz
Driver: 1.519.0.0
Manufacturer/Driver provider: Broadcom

Desktop specs:
Network adapter: ASUS PCE-AC68
Driver: 7.35.308.0
Manufacturer/Driver provider: Broadcom

Router: Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO CPU: i7 6700K 4.2GHz + Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ASUS Strix GTX 980 Ti RAM: Vengeance LPX 16GB(2x8GB) 2666Mhz Monitors: BENQ XL2420G 1080p@144Hz Storage: 500 GB Samsung 850 Evo, 1 TB WD Blue OS: Win10 Peripherals: V-MODA Crossfade M-100, Razer DeathAdder 3.5G, Func KB-460 MX Red

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9350