razer adaro in ear vs razer hammerhead ( HELP !)

KyoryÜ

Hey guys,

Help me to decide which one should i buy adaro in ear ( 50$ ) or hammerhead pro ( 80$) i'm not playing game so often tho so i just listen to music .. btw any other reccomendation is okay but only steelseries and razer plss :D ( in my local store they only have razer and steelseries other than that is crappy thing )

Thanks for leaving comment :D

Choosing headphones/earphones 101: Don`t buy razer.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Be careful of double posting. If the page doesn't seem to be loading, don't spam the Post button as you're just creating multiple posts whether or not that displays back to you. If it doesn't seem to be loading, go to some other page on the forum and you should see the thread posted.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

i have the adaro, its pretty good in the mids and highs, but lacks bass imo

maybe that's just cause im used to a 12" subwoofer in my room

i bought the adaro cause of the flat cable

the hammerheads are a newer product though and have some improvements, so you should probably get those

but if you want sound quality over looks, then dont buy razer :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Be careful of double posting. If the page doesn't seem to be loading, don't spam the Post button as you're just creating multiple posts whether or not that displays back to you. If it doesn't seem to be loading, go to some other page on the forum and you should see the thread posted.

sorry my phone is lagging

i have the adaro, its pretty good in the mids and highs, but lacks bass imo

maybe that's just cause im used to a 12" subwoofer in my room

i bought the adaro cause of the flat cable

the hammerheads are a newer product though and have some improvements, so you should probably get those

but if you want sound quality over looks, then dont buy razer :)

thnks for the advice dude ,but someone say the hammerhead bass is little bit too high .. i dunno if that true or not

thnks for the advice dude ,but someone say the hammerhead bass is little bit too high .. i dunno if that true or not

well maybe buy them from a store that allows returns or exchanges, so if you find there is too much bass you can return them for some adaros?

or if you already know that you dont like much bass then just get adaros

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

well maybe buy them from a store that allows returns or exchanges, so if you find there is too much bass you can return them for some adaros?

or if you already know that you dont like much bass then just get adaros

since you got adaro what kind a song is good for adaro ??

since you got adaro what kind a song is good for adaro ??

uh

i listen to a lot of edm

this kind of stuff

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL4ME3EfzpSd_NzzvXu09Jg2BzlVh1Wx7

Spoiler

oh cool , me too .. but how about like this kinda song ??http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8jzDnsjYv9A

it would be fine

personally i used EQ to turn down the highs a bit on the adaro, was a bit too sharp imo

but if you're seriously looking for sound quality get something from sennheiser or a pro audio company :)

Spoiler

Neither, get the hifiman re400 on sale for 60 bucks

i'm from indonesia and its so hard to get one of those