Feeling buthurt.... any one ells?

matto97

So i bought my 980Ti for just over $1000 AUD last week and now Nvidia drop the price lol, just my luck right.
Any one ells just buy a 900 series :P

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Im waiting for the price cut to be in effect for the Zotac Amp! Extreeme. Once it gets lower i am buying that ASAP :3

I waaaaaas going to wait till new GPU's out and get a 980Ti for much cheaper but couldnt wait xD

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Patience is great to have :)

I dont have patience.... i left it behind as it was taking to long :P

I payed 800€ for my Card. If you want stuff early on, you have to pay that extra cash.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

You can return it and buy it for cheaper.

But the card works perfectly fine so no reason to return it unless a price drop like this is a reason?

But the card works perfectly fine so no reason to return it unless a price drop like this is a reason?

I think amazon has a 30 day return policy, although im not 100% sure since ive never done it

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

I think amazon has a 30 day return policy, although im not 100% sure since ive never done it

I got mine from a local store so when and if they drop the price i will call them

I got a 980ti SC+ ACX+ on Amazon 2 days before Black Friday, for $600, the Black Friday sales are $580-620 so I'm good.

Arrives between Dec 3-7, no more integrated graphics for me!

But Insurgency is butthurting me today.

Insurgency's CoOp Server Admin Abuse is making me butt-hurt a bit.

There needs to be a system for reporting and revoking admin rights to abusive admins. Today I played in a server called "The Hangout" and the admin user-named Bubble Wrap was kicking me without reason. He/She was saying "No fire, look on the loading screen server rules." I did, it said fire (talkin about molotovs and incendiary) are allowed but can only be used on objectives or by the last soldier alive. I said that in the game chat and He/She said not to argue with the admin or I'd be kicked. I said "There is a difference between explaining you're mistaken about the server rules and arguing." I was kicked again, I rejoined and said in the game chat that Bubble Wrap was abusing admin powers, there was another player that agreed, than I was kicked. I've put almost 100 hours into Insurgency, most of which were on that server and with that admin present, never had a problem.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Honestly you should feel like it is worth the money when you spend it, if not wait for it to become cheaper as things always become cheaper over time, be it within a week or a year, it will happen.

Honestly you should feel like it is worth the money when you spend it, if not wait for it to become cheaper as things always become cheaper over time, be it within a week or a year, it will happen.

But within the period where you can return it, I would, to save the money.

By amazon or fullfilled by amazon. Not sure about 3rd party sellers, some say 15% restocking fee for return items.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

I know the feel my pc could be built for about $550 now, I spent $800ish on it

I payed 800€ for my Card. If you want stuff early on, you have to pay that extra cash.

Could I ask what fans you are using for your build in your profile pic? Also do ya have an imgur galery of it? :3

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

The same thing happened when I bought my gtx 970. Instead of feeling bad, I just used it as an excuse to buy another one.

So i bought my 980Ti for just over $1000 AUD last week and now Nvidia drop the price lol, just my luck right.

Any one ells just buy a 900 series :P

I bought mine about a month ago. When I sold my last computer I had the intention of waiting for the end-of-November deals.  But... temptation took hold. I built the entire computer. I knew what I was doing. I have no regrets. 

Could I ask what fans you are using for your build in your profile pic? Also do ya have an imgur galery of it? :3

http://imgur.com/a/s4J1E

Corsair SP 140 Blue x6

Corsair SP 120 Blue x2

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Damn thats sexy as hell. I loooooooove led fans behind mesh :3

Ya it looks cool :P

Now if only us Europeans would get a price cut I'd be happy as I'm in the market for a 980 Ti. The only reason I haven't bought one yet is because I'm still waiting for my i7-6700K. -.-

I'm not butt hurt about my 980ti's. I bought mine when they were first released, I look at it as it's just part of buying pc components, at some point you will see what you bought for cheaper no matter what you buy.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Yeah but the. I've been movwall day...

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |