Post your milestones, ranking, etc...

Message added by SansVarnic

Please go to the following link if you are requesting for a F@H or BOINC Badge

FAH and BOINC Badge Request

Been in the top 50 for a few days now, I'm currently number 46 and I should break 50 million points in a few hours

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X | Motherboard: Intel DX79SR "Stormville" | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series DDR3 PC3-12800 (4x 8GB) Quad-Channel | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB in SLI (I have Many other builds plus 100+ Macs (don't judge me)... Many specs are listed on my profile)

[PC#1] Log: [Link] [PC#2] Log: [Link] F@H stats: [Link]

Seriously, I brought up the folding page to see my standing and I saw this;

Capture.JPG

Seriously I am about to catch up with @Godlygamer23 . . . . . come on its Godly! this is not suppose to happen. I have been .... I don't know ... life is  . . failing me....

Wait this could be a good thing is means I am going to best the best... Mwahahahahaahaahaha

:ph34r:

*Edit

Oh wait, this could be bad . . . . . . . 

Edited by SansVarnic

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

13 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

[removed]

I've been slacking on the folding lately admittedly.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

9 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

I've been slacking on the folding lately admittedly.

That's alright, gave me an opportunity to poke some fun. xD

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just now, SansVarnic said:

I shall reign supreme though, at least over you.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

2 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

I don't know what list that is you're looking at, but according to this one, godly's only #177, and you're 181, so (no offense but) those are hardly top scores ;) There's 4 people with literally more than 10 times both your scores combined :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

15 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I don't know what list that is you're looking at, but according to this one, godly's only #177, and you're 181, so (no offense but) those are hardly top scores ;) There's 4 people with literally more than 10 times both your scores combined :P

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=687291

It is the the top 5 conquests not the list itself. This list I showed ignores those that are not actively folding.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

6 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=687291

It is the the top 5 conquests not the list itself. This list I showed ignores those that are not actively folding.

that's a cool page. It gives a lot better stats than the actual F@H control panel, even if I just want to know how I'm doing myself, never mind compared to others :) 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Made it to the top. Not for long I feel. But I did it.

image.png

Feel free to help me get better Folding/Boinc gear use my EVGA Affiliate Code: UXDU12XE8E

• 4 weeks later...

now at 5,279,771 points on F@H, and soon (if you count Oct as soon) i will have the silver badge. 

On 4/10/2016 at 5:19 AM, MillerPanda said:

Made it to the top. Not for long I feel. But I did it.

Well, not so much the "top"... but the fastest contributor no doubt! :)  Keep it running and you'll be really at the top before you know it :D 

12 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Well, not so much the "top"... but the fastest contributor no doubt! :)  Keep it running and you'll be really at the top before you know it :D 

very true. I was just happy to be on the top of and chart.lol

Feel free to help me get better Folding/Boinc gear use my EVGA Affiliate Code: UXDU12XE8E

• 3 weeks later...

I hit 250million!!!!!!!!!!!! 1/4 of the way to a bil :P and 6k wu's!

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=635691

cert.Jumper118.250751805.jpg

cert.Jumper118.6008.jpg

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I just broke the top 100 with 30,880,000 since Jan.  I'm pumped

Cpu: i5 4690K @4.5  / Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45   / Gpu: EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC+  / Cooler:  Air / Ram:  16 GB of stuff / PSU: an overkill one / Case:  cheap / Monitor: yep...  / Drives:  ssds

On 5/23/2016 at 11:29 AM, Jumper118 said:

I hit 250million!!!!!!!!!!!! 1/4 of the way to a bil :P and 6k wu's!

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=635691

You know you qualify for a badge for that, right? ;)

8 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

You know you qualify for a badge for that, right? ;)

i am folding for the wrong team, but i wouldn't mind one as its all for a good cause :D 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

• 2 months later...

Just broke into the top 25 :D

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X | Motherboard: Intel DX79SR "Stormville" | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series DDR3 PC3-12800 (4x 8GB) Quad-Channel | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB in SLI (I have Many other builds plus 100+ Macs (don't judge me)... Many specs are listed on my profile)

[PC#1] Log: [Link] [PC#2] Log: [Link] F@H stats: [Link]

Top 25, 100m points, 2m ppd avg. Things have evolved at a slightly higher pace than expected :)

11 hours ago, RP said:

Top 25, 100m points, 2m ppd avg. Things have evolved at a slightly higher pace than expected :)

100 Million for LTT? Get your Gold badge from Whaler_99

A10-7800 | GTX 750 Ti | 8GB DDR3

Folding Stats

I just made my first workunit for 207 poins :)

ZamoRIG 2.0:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9GHz

Cooling: DeepCool Captain 240 RGB + 2x Corsair ML120 fans

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming x2 

Motherboard: Asrock X370 Gaming K4 

RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 G Skill Ripjaws V Grey @ 2800MHz 

SSDs: 2xPatriot Ignite M.2 240GB

HDD: WD Black 1TB + WD Green 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM750

Case: Corsair Carbide 400C

ZamoRIG “Portable”:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @ 4GHz

Cooling: Corsair H80i 

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350N Gaming WiFi

RAM: 1x16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance  @ 2400MHz 

SSD: Patriot Ignite M.2 240GB 

HDD: 2TB 2.5” Seagate HDD 

PSU: Corsair TX650M 

Case: Siverstone SG13

• 4 months later...

Amost @ 110 million points

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Well, about at 15mil on this team.  Think I leave my one 980Ti over here for a bit longer.

Boy, that 960 of mine can haul butt on good WUs.  Maybe the highest I seen yet out of that little one.

Note:  That not aimed at showing my stats on LTT team except the 980Ti.

go960go.JPG

Will have to flip it over to home team here soon can't miss out on the event.

Just wish the temps would drop more outside.  Going to be 76-78F tomorrow.....blah.  Winter is not wanting to be Winter.  Darn mosquitoes outside.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

65,439,144 points as of right now.. my 750 Ti and 560 Ti are holding up quite well considering the fact that my 290 just gave up on F@H :c 150k PPD is respectable for them c:

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats