Minecraft Moderator

Adorza
So I'm going to be working on launching a new Semi-Vanilla Gameplay server. I'm looking for someone to help moderate it.. you will not be given creative mode, only spectate and survival. This is so you can assist in catching hackers as well as ban them or any other rule breakers. I'm not expecting much by posting here but I figured I'd give it a shot, let me know if you're interested. Skype is a must.   

Here is our server advertisement:

(Unofficial name) offers vanilla survival gameplay on a dedicated server. The server was launched with a freshly generated 1.8 map on November 27, 2015. We strictly enforce our small set of rules. You may NOT hack, exploit bugs, spam, or advertise. You're free to do anything else you wish! Raiding, griefing, and PVP are all allowed. If you are victorious in PVP you will be rewarded with your opponents head. There is no world border. There are no ranks. There is no whitelist. You can connect and play now at (unreleased address). You will launch in a protected Nether spawn area leading to 4 Nether portals where you'll choose where to begin your journey. Have fun!

The server is owned and run by Adorza and ghillieLEAD.

I could help every once in a while when i play

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

gl with your server and hope it becomes successful

as for the moderator part mhaa i lost interest in minecaft a year ago  

Thanks! and yeah I've been playing on and off since beta but I missed having a server, it's just keeping an eye on everyone at all times can be overwhelming. Wouldn't mind an extra set of eyes around.

I could help if you're still looking, although I'll only be able to get on somewhere past 7-ish-pm EST on weekdays

~is secretly a doge *shush*

Haven't played minecraft much lately, good luck with your server!  :)

Main: CPU: i5 4570 | Motherboard: Asus B85M-G | RAM: 8GB Corsair PC3-10666 | GPU: AMD HD 7790 

Case: Asgard 382 - Black | Storage: 1x 1TB HDD and 1x 500GB HDD | PSU: Xigmatek Premium Grade 500W | Display: LG 22EA53 and Logik TV | Cooling: Xigmatek Stock Fan | 3D Mark Results

I actually just started my own server :D It's not easy, but it is fun :)

I'm hosting mine locally :P

I also have a server hosted locally! 

Haven't played minecraft much lately, good luck with your server!   :)

Thanks!

I would be interested, except my parents don't want me to play MC, and thus I don't have an actual account, but instead am playing on the demo version with Force :P gl with the server, anyway!

So thanks for reading guys, if this post sucked, I'm not sure what you can do, but if you liked it, go 'head and hit that like button, or maybe add me as a friend. Otherwise, go subscribe to LinusTechTips on YouTube, follow them on Twitch, follow @LinusTech on Twitter, and support them by using their affiliate code on Amazon, buying a cool T-shirt, or supporting them directly on this community forum.

3 years of grinding minecraft, not gonna bother xD.

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

I actually just started my own server :D It's not easy, but it is fun :)

I'm hosting mine locally :P

Could you PM me on how to do so? I tried a few times and it failed.

Thanks!

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

I would love to help I'm not super good at the game but I do enjoy playing and have time to play.

Minecraft: tt951