mayhems x1 (clear) vs distilled water (clear)

so im trying to figure out which coolant to use. is one a clear cut winner. also what are the pros and cons of each. my watercooling system will consist of ek supremacy evo cpu loop 2 gpu blocks alphacool black nickel tubing and bitspower fittings. which would be a better fit for my system?

thanks

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Is this really a question?  ;)

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Is this really a question?  ;)

im just trying to see which is best suited for me just about a year ago people would have said distilled water so idk which one to use

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

distilled with a biocide for nickel components

distilled and a kill coil for copper components.

same choices as last year, and the year before and the year before that.....

water breaks down, yes and so does all other coolants, too. most coolants are

water-based, any additives included will cease to be absorbed by the water after

time. spending extra can be someone's thing, but i'd like to know i am spending

practically. eventually, it has all gotta come out and discarded, through a

malfunction, leak, or maintenance. you don't reuse coolant. some do reuse it,

but contamination, oxidation, exposure can easily foul the re-introduction of the

used coolant. distilled/deionized is plentiful and accessible, unlike the simple

tube of TIM paste (that everyone is always short on)