Asus Strix geforce gtx 960

Corsair 500w CX PSU

Seagate Barracuda 1tb 7200rpm 

Corsair Spec-01 Case

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo cpu cooler 

Samsung optical drive 

Many thanks guys 

Feedback welcome!!

that GPU is Garbage for 1440p it is unplayable at decent graphics  :P Also you need more ram, and better PSU. Make sure if your getting an unlocked chip you get an OC motherboard.

What do you mean more RAM...

I sure hope youre talking about VRAM.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

that GPU is Garbage for 1440p it is unplayable at decent graphics  :P Also you need more ram, and better PSU. Make sure if your getting an unlocked chip you get an OC motherboard.

What about 1080p gaming? I watched Linus's review on it and he says its a very good 'sweet' spot GPU! SYFM

What do you mean more RAM...

I sure hope youre talking about VRAM.

8 Gigs of Ram is starting to be no longer viable. Fallout 4 is one of those games that loves to eat up ram, and other games do too. 16 GB should be the standard now for games, as its still a reasonable price. Vram is also an issue with the 960 depending upon if hes getting the 2gb or 4 gb, but even than a 960 will struggle @ 1440p, its meant for 1080p gaming at medium to high textures, not 1440p

8 Gigs of Ram is starting to be no longer viable. Fallout 4 is one of those games that loves to eat up ram, and other games do too. 16 GB should be the standard now for games, as its still a reasonable price. Vram is also an issue with the 960 depending upon if hes getting the 2gb or 4 gb, but even than a 960 will struggle @ 1440p, its meant for 1080p gaming at medium to high textures, not 1440p

If I sell my GTX 960 what grahics card should I get that is quiet and round about £250 ish