Whole New Network Setup

Acoleman18

Hello Community

As we are nearing the installation date of our internet I am coming to you guys for some help on completely getting me some stuff on black friday sale for this. Im talking the cable modem (Compatible with xfinity), wireless router that can support a 3 story home with on average 20 devices and be able to provide coverage for about 4000 square feet. 

The way I was thinking since the service comes in in the basement to have the modem next to my desk and hard line my computer. Then have a Ethernet cable go upstairs to our hutch in the dining room where we plan on deploying the router. The other gaming computer on this network would be a laptop located on the third floor of the house. Also, we would love to have strong wireless in the basement for media streaming and 4 lan ports to be able to hook up a wii, and potentially an apple tv to our home theater in the basement.

Im thinking the cable from basement to upstairs length should be about 25 feet or so.

Im challenging you guys to find links to the best of black Friday deals and to provide everything in this setup. That means even adding in switches and cables. Please include it all. I have some ideas I just want your guys input first.