SteelSeries Siberia 650/ Siberia Elite Prism Headset <3

So I recently borrowed my mates Siberia 650 gaming headset, first off man just to get it out there this headset looks damn sturdy (that dual metal band though <3) and that audio being too low crap is a total myth cz I guess maybe mine have gone through the burn-in process enough so the audio is really "neat&crisp" be it music or shooting shiz up.
The experience was so defining not only with respect to the avant-garde headphone design but also in terms of audio quality, specially how the bass is not hard hitting and the high notes are not too shrill & ear aching.

Saving up to get one​, kudos SteelSeries keep upto good work.

I got the SteelSeries Siberia Elite Prism on amazon during the Black Friday Sale. Yes, I do agree the headphones do require a little more than 48 hours of burn-in time. 

I play a lot of FPS and all the in-game footsteps, taps all sound pretty detaile. I was always a fan of the legendary SteelSeries Siberia v2 but the ear-cups of the Elite Prism are a lot  comfortable and fits my big ears :P 

And, are a big upgrade for me! 

Since, you're saving up. I'd recommend you go for it mate! 

Well well I see a Steelseries Fanboy :P , but as per the OP, i didnt like much Steelseries Elite Prism, i give my vote to Steelseries Siberia 200.

and btw Hodor have big ears so he need big earcups so he made a right decision with Elite prism.

PS: KAPPA