Need Experienced advice on my upcoming build

Get a better PSU, your mobo is fine if you ever wanna upgrade to 4790K

Get a better PSU, your mobo is fine if you ever wanna upgrade to 4790K

thanks! will try n fit in a 80+ gold, I don't plan to overclock which is why i picked the xeon still debating wether i should change the mobo to save a few bucks and any thoughts on the monitor choice ? 

Looks good, although I'd try to sqeeze your budget and get 16GB of ram. 1. It's becoming the new standard, and 2. If you wanna do productivity, that's the best option

Welcome to LTT! Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat, I love conversation!

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help. 

If you can fit a flat ultra wide monitor then it'll be good. The monitor is pretty good dou.

Looks good, although I'd try to sqeeze your budget and get 16GB of ram. 1. It's becoming the new standard, and 2. If you wanna do productivity, that's the best option

thanks! see a nice price for 16 gb so will update 

If you can fit a flat ultra wide monitor then it'll be good. The monitor is pretty good dou.

Ultra wide 4k wont that be a dream thats the only part of the build I'm still trying to set in stone, I know the 980ti prob won't go over 60fps at 4k or 1440p at higher settings so it seems sufficient for the 60htz 4k display, I have seen the LG 34UM67 for an ok price however the resolution and ppi have me concerned as I want to get the most resolution i can. I will welcome any recommendations for monitors :)