How do you manage your bookmarks?

How do most of you guys manage your bookmarks?

I know some of you just use icons to navigate, some use folders, some just try to find the bookmark etcetera.

What do you guys do and what do you think is the best way of keeping bookmarks organized?

I sort them by site (say YouTube channels) and some I put it in folders depending on if I want quick access or not.

I have folders and subfolders based on topics. Generally, if I have 5 or more bookmarks that would fall under a specific topic, I make a separate folder for them.

For example, I have:

Bookmarks > Studying > Python

Bookmarks > Others > GIFs

On Firefox, I also use Live Bookmarks for following RSS feeds, which gives me 3 folders for Manga, Comics and YouTube.

Other than that, for bookmarks of images or GIFs, I give them a name describing the contents. I sort all the folders by name, so I can have something like "Fox brushing", "Fox earrubs" or "<Character Name> <Description>".

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.