RGB and Illuminated Graphics CArds

someaznbeenlazy

Hey guys,

I know this seems petty to some, but I love RGB and I want to know what are all the cards that are available with RGB lighting. I love color coordinating things so having a card that can change colors to match a set up would be awesome. And maybe more basic than just RGB to just simple illumination. I know the EVGA 980ti FTW and Kingpin have them as well as the MSI lightning and Gigabyte 980 G1. I'm not a brand fan boy so I'm open to both AMD and NVidia.

Gigabyte's new xtreme edition cards for thr950,970,980, and the 980ti.

It has rgb leds on the fan and on the windforce logo.

Hey guys,

I know this seems petty to some, but I love RGB and I want to know what are all the cards that are available with RGB lighting. I love color coordinating things so having a card that can change colors to match a set up would be awesome. And maybe more basic than just RGB to just simple illumination. I know the EVGA 980ti FTW and Kingpin have them as well as the MSI lightning and Gigabyte 980 G1. I'm not a brand fan boy so I'm open to both AMD and NVidia.

Honestly, buy a neutral card (all black / grey or white) and add some led strips to the case. The Red +RGB cancer thankfully didn't get to GPUs yet.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!