What is this worth?

z123killer

So I have a super slim 500Gb Ps3 which includes 1 controller, GTA V, the Last Of Us, Battlefield 3, Black Ops 3 (includes a digital copy of Black Ops 1) and some game demos, and where to advertise it?

your digital copy of the game is irrelivent cause its tied to your user name im 90% sure.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080TI | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

your digital copy of the game is irrelivent cause its tied to your user name im 90% sure.

The seller can use my username.

like $100-$150 and sell the games separately to make more money. ad idk on like craigslist or on like a facebook garage sale page 

120-150 dollars, Craigslist would be best.

should I also try ebay or is there too much problems

The seller can use my username.

i'd sell your account separately if you really wanted to do that. ive sold my psn account that had like 30 games on it. 

like $100-$150 and sell the games separately to make more money. ad idk on like craigslist or on like a facebook garage sale page 

wouldn't the ps3 be more appealing if there were games?

i'd sell your account separately if you really wanted to do that. ive sold my psn account that had like 30 games on it. 

I have nothing but free demos and black ops 1, but in gta v iv'e got 4 million dollars

wouldn't the ps3 be more appealing if there were games?

yes, but if you want to make the most money you can have like 1 game with the ps3 and sell the rest separately. if you just want to get rid of it do a bundle 

I have nothing but free demos and black ops 1, but in gta v iv'e got 4 million dollars

honestly id just delete your account and let the person start over. maybe some time in the future you'll want to play on it and get another ps3 you never know.

I just sold my PS4 with nothing else (like games) to a close friend for $250.

I just sold my PS4 with nothing else (like games) to a close friend for $250.

yeah to a close friend, it's harder to sell online

yes, but if you want to make the most money you can have like 1 game with the ps3 and sell the rest separately. if you just want to get rid of it do a bundle 

which game do you think I should include?

honestly id just delete your account and let the person start over. maybe some time in the future you'll want to play on it and get another ps3 you never know.

but wouldn't it add to the value?

which game do you think I should include?

an older game maybe last of us 

but wouldn't it add to the value?

i mean its just demos and not really. most people dont even think about that when buying a used console.

an older game maybe last of us 

i mean its just demos and not really. most people dont even think about that when buying a used console.

ok but do you think I can sell a game easily? (remember this is last gen)

ok but do you think I can sell a game easily?

if you have it for the right place yes. newer games like black ops 3 should be easy if its a good price.

With a ps3 you can timeshare and play games on any account, meaning that you can leave your account there on the system and you can play the game on another acc

if you have it for the right place yes. newer games like black ops 3 should be easy if its a good price.

I bought the game today for $30 on a black friday sale, how much is a good price $40?

With a ps3 you can timeshare and play games on any account, meaning that you can leave your account there on the system and you can play the game on another acc

you mean you can use 1 account for 2 consoles ?

you mean you can use 1 account for 2 consoles ?

yes you can. it's against the TOS to use it on another console that's not owned by you but that doesn't matter. 

yes you can. it's against the TOS to use it on another console that's not owned by you but that doesn't matter. 

yeah but i am not going to buy another ps3. but is it safe to leave it ?

yeah but i am not going to buy another ps3. but is it safe to leave it ?

if you really want to then yeah its fine. it won't increase value unless you have like 5+ full games on it.

if you really want to then yeah its fine. it won't increase value unless you have like 5+ full games on it.

4 million gta money = $50 real money, is it still not going to add value ?