Radeon R9 380 2gb v 4gb

AyyItsBleach

Depends if your running Ultra settings with Ultra high textures, Then you get a difference but I don't know how much by though

Wow this was old as heck, Need to update this signature!

well the 380 is for sure capable of using more than 2 gigs at even 1080p, so I'd recommend a 4gb card.

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

Go for the strongest you can afford. If you feel like 4gb is completely ok with your wallet than get it. You'll regret it later when game devs start expecting everyone to have a Titan X just for textures down the line. I noticed that R6 Siege recommends 6GB of vRAM for ultra textures already so there's that for ya.

Spoiler

You'll regret it later when game devs start expecting everyone to have a Titan X just for textures down the line.

Dont JINX it!!! Or it will happen!

4gb. I have 2gb and it's not enough. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

TOO LATE COMIC SANS

HOW COULD YOU!!! YOU... ummm... newb... lol