critique my build please (some last minute decisions)

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/mmHwWZ

budget:
$2500 (includes monitors, tower, peripherals, and etc. basically everything) ((however i am trying to keep it lower, recently brought it down to the $2200~ range, tower by itself is just above $2000)
usage: gaming, rendering, 3d modeling/game design, and casual use
setup type: dual screen, 1080p 60hz (atleast)

notes:

motherboard
Asrock x99 Extreme4 OR MSI x99A Sli plus ?
http://motherboards.specout.com/compare/4075-6034/Asrock-X99-Extreme4-vs-MSI-X99A-SLI-PLUS

(the x99A+ also has usb 3.1 built in, it is not listed on specout however)

GPU
thinking its overkill for a dual 1080p render/gaming setup. however this gives me room for easy upgrade-ability if i choose to get better monitors at some point 

monitor
Acer H236HLbid OR Asus ve248Q ?

Asus is much more pricy (about $50 more per monitor) but has built in speakers and display ports

SSD
i will be going with the 850 pro if the price drops further

thoughts?

Looks pretty good, a 980 Ti might be overkill for 1080p, but at least it'll last you quite some time

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

do not, do not, do NOT buy corsair fans.

Do yourself a MASSIVE favor. DO-NOT-BUY Corsair fans. They are the loudest "premium" fans you can possibly buy, seriously, save some money and your sanity and get some bitfenix, phanteks, cougar, be quiets, or noctua if you can afford the last two.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

That keyboard, NOPE NEVER EVER EVEN THINK OF THIS.

i know, i fell pray to the aesthetic of that keyboard. if it makes you feel any better i am actually going with the stealth edition which uses razer mx orange instead of mx green

do not, do not, do NOT buy corsair fans.

Do yourself a MASSIVE favor. DO-NOT-BUY Corsair fans. They are the loudest "premium" fans you can possibly buy, seriously, save some money and your sanity and get some bitfenix, phanteks, cougar, be quiets, or noctua if you can afford the last two.

it won't bother me any trust me, my laptop fans are always cranked and noticeable on idle at this point they help me sleep, and yes they are cleaned the laptop is just getting rather old at this point. with that being said i am quite fond of the bitfenix ones i found, but is 8db lower that big of a difference?

perhaps however you were thinking of the older corsair fans or the performance variants that boast a 30+db while these have a 25db due to being the AF120 quiet series

There still garbage mechanical switches.

was considering the corsair k70 rgb

it won't bother me any trust me, my laptop fans are always cranked and noticeable on idle at this point they help me sleep, and yes they are cleaned the laptop is just getting rather old at this point. with that being said i am quite fond of the bitfenix ones i found, but is 8db lower that big of a difference?

perhaps however you were thinking of the older corsair fans or the performance variants that boast a 30+db while these have a 25db due to being the AF120 quiet series

Talking about every corsair fan. They're literally all abysmal.

And yes, that 8db difference in stats should speak worlds, but those specs on boxes are anything but reliable. In real world tests, the corsair fans are far, far worse than those box stats. The bit fenix will be far better, trust me mate. There's no reason to get shitty fans, when you can get good fans for the same price.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Talking about every corsair fan. They're literally all abysmal.

And yes, that 8db difference in stats should speak worlds, but those specs on boxes are anything but reliable. In real world tests, the corsair fans are far, far worse than those box stats. The bit fenix will be far better, trust me mate. There's no reason to get shitty fans, when you can get good fans for the same price.

i'll look into other fans, what bought me over was the purple leds

i'll look into other fans, what bought me over was the purple leds

Looks are very deceiving.

There's no point in buying clothes that look good, if they feel absolutely horrid to wear, and make you want to tear your limbs off.

Just like theres no point to buying fans that are loud as shit, just because they're purple. - If you want LEDS, get an LED strip, don't get LED fans, because they usually are complete garbage. 

Looks are very deceiving.

There's no point in buying clothes that look good, if they feel absolutely horrid to wear, and make you want to tear your limbs off.

Just like theres no point to buying fans that are loud as shit, just because they're purple. - If you want LEDS, get an LED strip, don't get LED fans, because they usually are complete garbage. 

thats very true....i was planning on getting the nzxt hue+ anyways

is there any particular fan you would recommend (either 120 or 140 is fine) ?

these in particular caught my eye 

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/bitfenix-case-fan-bffspro12025kkrp

also if anyone can answer these questions for me, that would be great 

motherboard
Asrock x99 Extreme4 OR MSI x99A Sli plus ?
http://motherboards.specout.com/compare/4075-6034/Asrock-X99-Extreme4-vs-MSI-X99A-SLI-PLUS

(the x99A+ also has usb 3.1 built in, it is not listed on specout however)

monitor
Acer H236HLbid OR Asus ve248Q ?

Asus is much more pricy (about $50 more per monitor) but has built in speakers and display ports