Earphones for on the go + gym (no blue tooth)

triplegunner

Hey guys, have you guys seen any good black friday deals on any in-earphones?

Details? 

I really liked my Klipsch S4i's but they weren't android(still compatible ish). They were snapped in the gym by gym plates. I'm usually careful with my earphones. I'm curious whether there are any better alternatives. I don't wan tto buy another S4i because they aren't fully compatible with my android phone. 

Something around $70-90 CAD (will go for 100$ if I like them i guess? oh and before tax). The US prices get increased up significantly when converted to Canadian.  

Wired earphones because I don't like blue tooth ones. It feels off without the cable dangling down. 

I usually will use these earphones while I'm.... At the Gym, Studying, Walking, Running, taking naps -> etc. 

Music Genre i listen to... : trance, hard style, electro house, progressive house, Rock, occasional pop. 

Current things i'm considering: SE-215-K, Zero Audio Carbo Tenore(suggested by KaminkevCrew), and Klipsch S4i's/R6i's

Edit: now i'm considering the sennheiser momentums. 

I'm just going to say yea the inline controls are important. 

Thanks so much! 

Zero Audio Carbo Tenore is a good option, but it doesn't have any inline controls, if that's important to you.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Hey KaminKevCrew! Some times the inline controls is important? It's preferable. Thanks for replying btw. I'll look into the Zero Audio Carbo Tenore's.