Philips Fidelio X2?

Hemanse

Currently on sale here for 190$, thinking about picking up a pair, seems like a solid pair of headphones, anyone in here happen to have any personal experience with them?

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2

Its worth it even at $300 at full asking price. Heck, I dare say its worth as much as the Sennheiser HD600 or even the HD650 at their MSRP (assuming they're both still at the $400 and $500 price ranges). Go get it!

Its worth it even at $300 at full asking price. Heck, I dare say its worth as much as the Sennheiser HD600 or even the HD650 at their MSRP (assuming they're both still at the $400 and $500 price ranges). Go get it!

I am very tempted, just picked up a MasterCase Pro 5 and a EVGA SuperNova G2 750W PSU, gotta figure out if the budget can handle the X2's, but you dont see them at that low a price often.

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2

I am very tempted, just picked up a MasterCase Pro 5 and a EVGA SuperNova G2 750W PSU, gotta figure out if the budget can handle the X2's, but you dont see them at that low a price often.

You don't ever see them at that low of a price.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

You don't ever see them at that low of a price.

I have seen them at around 240$ about a month ago, but yeah this is quite the deal, pretty sure i gotta find room in the budget for them, probably gonna be a decent replacement over my high end current ones which are these amazing ones:

sennheiser_hd_407.jpg