Best laptop for driving 2 1440p monitors?

I was looking for a laptop that is relatively thin (not macbook thin) that could drive 2 1440p monitors under $600 if that is possible i would be willing to go higher if doing it under $600 is not possible or if i would just receive poor performance.

Thank you! 

Driving 2 monitors any laptop can do. The question is, what are you doing with the monitors.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

Driving 2 monitors any laptop can do. The question is, what are you doing with the monitors.

mainly posting things to forum watching youtube netflix and some casual gaming. all of this would be done in 1440p

What games would you play?

i dont really know low graphics power needed probably. 

Gaming on two 1440p displays with a laptop under $600, why not build a desktop for $600?

Because i would like to take it in bedor on couch could also use it for school work outside of house.

Ok, but can you please give me some example games you play or want to play.

bf4 b02 minecraft possibly wow

No laptop under 600$ can run BF4 or BO2 on two 1440p displays even at lowest settings.

How about just playing 1080 i dont think that i would game that much on this anyways i have a xb1.

How about just playing 1080 i dont think that i would game that much on this anyways i have a xb1.

I really can't think of any gaming laptops under $600.

Make another post saying how you need a laptop under $600 for light 1080p gaming.

Also, I don't think BF4 or BO2 will run on it. Minecraft and WOW would be able to though.

I really can't think of any gaming laptops under $600.

Make another post saying how you need a laptop under $600 for light 1080p gaming.

Also, I don't think BF4 or BO2 will run on it. Minecraft and WOW would be able to though.

Ok thank your for your time and cooperation!