SMART values on a slim HDD

shhnedo

Can anyone give me an opinion about the following SMART readout?

http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/D2/63/4715c2bf5a76d263.png

I know most of them should be pretty selfexplanatory but I'm not an expert on the subject.

Also, I'm asking because lately this HDD is behaving strangely. I mean every 4-5 minutes or so I'm experiencing annoying freezes in all applications except games. If it's a browser or a music/movie player it freezes. When that happens Windows Explorer remains responsive for the next 2-3 mouse clicks. After that the whole laptop freezes and I'm forced to wait like a minute before it goes back to normal. Sometimes I have to wait for about 3-4 minutes until the laptop shuts down, and so far I've never seen windows 7 shut down so slowly on my laptop. Funny thing is I've noticed uTorrent showing "disk cache overflow/overload" error in the status bar when I had it opened once. The freezes are perfectly timed with that error.

So the grand question is "Is this western digital still reliable?".  If it is, is there something I can do to fix the freezes? I first experienced them 2 weeks ago on 8.1 x64, now i'm on a freshly installed 7 x64(both enterprise). I always make a clean install - remove both partitions, create new ones, tried MBR and GPT. It's more than two years old now, though I have a much older wd 160GB drive back home(~10 years old) and it may be slacking but doesn't freeze like this.

Also, if I decide to use an SSD as a boot drive and this HDD for storage, is there a chance I'll experience the same hick ups when accessing stuff on the HDD?

If I'm missing out on any critical info, let me know.