GPU Folding Question

At the moment I am using an APU system, a 7870k, but I have an old AMD HD6450 lying around, is it possible for me to fold on that card, while still using my APU for gaming? I know it wouldn't do much, but hey, a little folding is better than no folding!

Gigabyte X570 UD

Ryzen 5 5600x

16GB 3200mhz ram

Asus TUF Rx5700XT

600w PSU

256GB NVME boot drive

1tb sata ssd game drive

2tb mechanical storage drive

Logitech G815 Tactile

Logitech G502

AudioTechnica ATH-G1WL

LG B9 OLED

At the moment I am using an APU system, a 7870k, but I have an old AMD HD6450 lying around, is it possible for me to fold on that card, while still using my APU for gaming? I know it wouldn't do much, but hey, a little folding is better than no folding!

Unfortunately, that GPU is too old. My 6670 barely made it to deadlines, crunching 24/7 OCed. I can only imagine a 6450 just won't cut it.

Still, you can use that 6450 for Boinc, if you want to. I suggest PrimgeGrid's PPS Sieve subproject, as that one works with pretty much anything (aside for the Fury cards).

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!