tom clancy's rainbow six UPlay

scobie56

so i got an email saying that the beta is open and is in my free games list on uplay but i cant find it any help or do i have to buy the game to use the open beta 

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW

The beta is done. The full game is out. They are not going to continue the beta.

Intel Core i5 4590Gigabyte GA-970 Ax4 4GB DDR3 Crucial Balistix SportGigabyte Windforce GTX 970 | 3 TB of HDD | Enermax CoenusEVGA 500 Watt 80 Plus | Windows 10 | Razer Black Widow Tournament EditionLogitech G502 Proteus Core | Audio Technica M50x | Tonor BM 700 Nikon D3400 

CompTIA A+ Certified

The beta is done. The full game is out. They are not going to continue the beta.

Not true, beta's out until the 30th

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Not true, beta's out until the 30th

Oh, I stand corrected. My fault, I thought that the game was already out. They are giving out the game with purchase of graphics cards, and I thought that meant that the game was out. 

Intel Core i5 4590Gigabyte GA-970 Ax4 4GB DDR3 Crucial Balistix SportGigabyte Windforce GTX 970 | 3 TB of HDD | Enermax CoenusEVGA 500 Watt 80 Plus | Windows 10 | Razer Black Widow Tournament EditionLogitech G502 Proteus Core | Audio Technica M50x | Tonor BM 700 Nikon D3400 

CompTIA A+ Certified