Aiming to get a good headset for roughly £30

SHiFT

Heyho.

I listen to music a lot and game a lot. Black Friday is coming up, can you maybe recommend me some good quality headsets? I mainly need the sound to be good, but a mic is required as well for TS and stuff. 

I'm streaming every day, many AAA games, to entertain people and to get a hang of games that others are unable to play or want to see before they buy. 

Check my profile for my ultimate rig! http://linustechtips.com/main/user/109708-shift/

You're not going to get anything good for £30, best you can do is something like the G430 for £40.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

You're not going to get anything good for £30, best you can do is something like the G430 for £40.

I looked at that for £28

I could get a Logitech G35 for £34

I could also get a Corsair Raptor HS40 for £33

Whats the best out of these options? Thats all I've seen so far that is branded and rather good price and they also look good.

I'm streaming every day, many AAA games, to entertain people and to get a hang of games that others are unable to play or want to see before they buy. 

Check my profile for my ultimate rig! http://linustechtips.com/main/user/109708-shift/

I looked at that for £28

I could get a Logitech G35 for £34

I could also get a Corsair Raptor HS40 for £33

Whats the best out of these options? Thats all I've seen so far that is branded and rather good price and they also look good.

If you can get the G430 for £28 then get that.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

If you can get the G430 for £28 then get that.

Are you sure thats the best out of all of them? I like the Corsair one for the best as it looks the best, design wise.

Are you sure thats the best out of all of them? I like the Corsair one for the best as it looks the best, design wise.

If you think that's worth paying 20% more then go for it, there's going to be next to no difference in sound quality between these headsets at that price range.

If you think that's worth paying 20% more then go for it, there's going to be next to no difference in sound quality between these headsets at that price range.

Alright. I do not wish to buy a high end professional one, as there is really no reason to spend like close to £100 for a headset. I'll see, thanks. As long as it has somewhat good bass for music, I am happy. These are also 7.1 so it should be pretty nice? Idk anything about sound.

Alright. I do not wish to buy a high end professional one, as there is really no reason to spend like close to £100 for a headset. I'll see, thanks. As long as it has somewhat good bass for music, I am happy. These are also 7.1 so it should be pretty nice? Idk anything about sound.

You're looking for a cheap headset that is good for music, you're matching the wrong features.  

True there isn't much reason to spend £100 on a headset, you should instead buy a good pair of headphones and a separate mic.

You don't want 7.1 surround for headphones, you want stereo.

You're looking for a cheap headset that is good for music, you're matching the wrong features.  

True there isn't much reason to spend £100 on a headset, you should instead buy a good pair of headphones and a separate mic.

You don't want 7.1 surround for headphones, you want stereo.

So for sound quality, you'd say out of all the G430 would be the best then or what? Which one would you say is the "best", even tho there isnt that much of a difference, maybe you could reason it too?

So for sound quality, you'd say out of all the G430 would be the best then or what? Which one would you say is the "best", even tho there isnt that much of a difference, maybe you could reason it too?

The G35 will be the best if you can get it at that price.

The G35 will be the best if you can get it at that price.

Alright, thanks I guess. What does it have over the others? Just in 2 sentences and I will let you go on. Sorry for being dumb about this :D

Link to it =>  http://www.newegg.com/global/uk/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104281

Alright, thanks I guess. What does it have over the others? Just in 2 sentences and I will let you go on. Sorry for being dumb about this :D

Link to it =>  http://www.newegg.com/global/uk/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104281

They're near enough all the same sound-wise, G35 has better features with the buttons on the headset and is more expensive, that's a good price for it.

They're near enough all the same sound-wise, G35 has better features with the buttons on the headset and is more expensive, that's a good price for it.

Nevermind. Newegg prices are just for one. I typed in the UK delivery and it asked for £30 for delivery. Ridiculous lol! Went for the Corsair one from Amazon for £33. My case is Corsair as well so it will match a bit as well and it looks nice with the dark red kind of touch imo.