Your favourite air cooler?

Go to solution Solved by DildorTheDecent,

Cooling01.jpg cold outside air. 

What's your favourite aircooler/air cooling manufacturer? I personally love zalman and their cnps9900max. There was another great manufacturer (crap I forgot their name) that had some gorgeous dual-stacks with swappable coloured "shrouds" around the stacks, ala corsair af fans but for the stacks.

But I digress; what is your favourite aircooler/manufacturer?

- snip-

noctua usually has the best in terms of performance but i happen to like cooler masters v8 and v10 even though they are not as good (im a car buff so its kind of cool to have something that looks somewhat like an engine in a pc)

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

My favourite cooler is the NH-D14 because I got mine used cheap and while it was missing mounting brackets for AMD sockets and LGA2011 and it was missing a spacer I made it work. And it performs well and it's the quietest thing with moving parts in my rig.

Sig under construction.

Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 looks the best.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Cooling01.jpg cold outside air. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I'd quite like to own a Cooler Master TPC800.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

corei5750_hsf3.jpg

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

Noctua, I guess. Got my second Noctua now with U14S.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

noctua NH D15 this cooler is better than even water cooling

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

Loving my Xigmatek SD1483 Frostbourne.

104181_1.jpg

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 980 Ti | Mobo: ASUS Z87-Pro | Memory: 16gigs HyperX FuryX | Cooling: Xigmatek SD1483 Frostbourne 

Case: Fractal Design Define R5 | PSU: EVGA 750W Gold+ modular | Storage: 128g adata SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD | Monitor: ASUS PA238QR