Win 10 keeps defaulting to the wrong keyboard layout

nj4ck

I'm trying to set up a second user account for my little sister on my laptop. I hardly use it at the moment, so I thought I'd set up a second user account for her so that she can use it for school. The problem is that my Windows is english and I use pretty much everything in english, whereas my little sister hardly speaks english and needs all her software and user interfaces in german. I downloaded and installed the german desplay language pack for win 10 and I've got it all set up to where when she logs on with her account, the display language switches to german and stays english when I'm using my account.

Now the problem: the keyboard settings on her account keep defaulting to an english keyboard layout every time she logs on. This is incredibly annoying for me, as she is only 12 years old and I won't be able to show her how to change the keyboard layout every time she logs on (yes, I know it's incredibly easy, but she's... well, not exactly tech-savvy).

It seems that no matter what I do, the keyboard will always default to english when she logs on. This only happens on her account, mine still starts up perfectly fine with the german keyboard as default.

Does anyone know how to fix this?